Part 8

Part 8

(the next day Sonny walks into the dressing room smiling and Tawni is sitting there looking at herself in the mirror)

Tawni: What’s your extra big smile about?

Sonny: Oh my date went well and I really like Brad. Wait. Speaking of my date did you tell Chad where we were eating?

Tawni: (sighs) Yes.

Sonny: (raises her eyebrows) Why would you do that?

Tawni: He was very persuasive. (fans herself with a stack of money)

Sonny: Of course.

Zora: (slides screen back) Hey guys! I just wanted to remind you that my 13th birthday party is tomorrow.

Sonny: (smiles) I know I wouldn’t miss it.

Zora: Great! (slides screen closed)

Tawni: So what did you get her?

Sonny: I got her a case for the new cell phone her mom is getting her and more dolls so she can rip their heads off before the show.

(there is a knock on the door)

Sonny: Come in!

(Nico and Grady step inside the dressing room)

Tawni: What do you two want?

Nico: Well you know how Zora has that meat launcher.

Sonny: Yeah.

Grady: Well for her birthday we are taking it and making a giant replica so she can fling bigger stuff.

Nico: And we wanted to know if you could help us pick up some of the things we need to build it. (gives Sonny a pleading look)

Sonny: I am not sure that’s the best idea but… I guess I'll help you since it’s for Zora.

Nico and Grady: Yes!

Nico: Let’s go!

(they grab Sonny’s arms and pull her with them)