Part 12

Part 12

(Nico is sitting and playing video games in the prop house when Tawni storms in)

Tawni: Urrrgggggg look at what they did to my nails (puts up nails in front of Nico’s face and he pauses the game) they are so sloppy and now they are going to affect my look.

Nico: I can fix them. I used to help my mom paint hers so I am pretty good at it.

Tawni: Really? (raises one eyebrow)

Nico: Yeah but if I help you have to help me complete this game. Grady is busy with Mel and I can't finish it with just one player.

Tawni: Okay deal.

Nico: Okay sit here and I will be right back. (leaves the room as Tawni sits on the couch)

(Nico returns with nail polish and a towel he sits next to Tawni and lays everything out)

Nico: Okay give me your hand and I will see what I can do.

 (Nico finishes painting Tawni’s nails and cleans everything up)

Tawni: (looks at her hand in shock) Oh my gosh! Nico this looks amazing!

Nico: (smiles) Thank you! Now let’s kick this games butt! (hands Tawni a controller)

Tawni: Alright but I don’t know what to do.

Nico: It’s okay I will show you. (presses play and starts showing Tawni how to play)

Nico: Yes! You are doing great! Okay this is the last level get ready!

(they beat the game and start jumping up and down)

Tawni: Whoo I did it! That was actually fun!

Nico: Yes we did it!

(they hug each other but then pull back)

Tawni: Uh thanks for fixing my nails. I gotta go. (gets up to leave)

Nico: Yeah and thanks for the help with the game. Bye.

Tawni: Yep. Bye. (leaves prop house)

(Nico is staring into space when Grady walks in)

Grady: Hey Nico what’s up? Nico? Hello? (snaps his fingers in front of Nico’s face)

Nico: (jumps) What! Oh hey Grady!

Grady: Dude what were you thinking so hard about?

Nico: Oh nothing. Hey you want to go grab lunch in the cafeteria.

Grady: Sure! But I can’t stay long me and Mel are going to a comic convention.

Nico: (frowns but quickly changes it back to a smile) Okay then we better get going.

Grady: Chad race?

Nico: Yes! Peace out suckers!

(they both start flapping their arms and running like Chad out of the prop house)