Part 7

Part 7

Chad: Uh Sonny what is this! (gestures towards Brad)

Sonny: (startled) Chad what are you doing here!

(the conversation between Mel and Grady stops and they both sit silently and watch)

Chad: Tawni told me where you were.

Sonny: (frustrated) I can’t believe her sometimes!

Brad: Excuse me but why are you so rudely interrupting our date?

Chad: No, no, no this is not a date.

Sonny: Yes it is Chad and you really need to leave. I have moved on and so should you.

Chad: Fine!

Sonny: Fine!

Chad: Good!

Sonny: Good!

Chad: But I’m watching you. (points his fingers at his eyes and then at Brad and slowly backs out the door)

Grady: Awkwarrrrd

Sonny: (rushes to apologize) Brad I am so sorry. He is my ex and he does this sometimes and…

Brad: (stops her) It’s okay Sonny I have dealt with crazy ex’s before there is no reason to apologize for him.

Sonny: Really?

Brad: Really. (he smiles and puts his hand on Sonny’s arm)

(after the date is over they say goodbye to Mel and Grady)

Mel: See you guys were going to play videos games at Grady’s apartment. (her and Grady wave)

Sonny: Bye! Have fun. (turns to Brad) I had a great time and thanks for being so cool about the Chad thing.

Brad: Yeah it wasn’t even close to the worst first date ever.

Sonny: (thinks back to her and Chad’s first date) Trust me I know.

Brad: Well I’d really like to go out again sometime. (leans over and kisses Sonny on the check) Bye. (he walks away)

(Sonny squeals and skips back to her apartment)