Part 9

Part 9

(the next day Sonny walks into Zora’s party)

Zora: Sonny you’re here! (she runs up and gives her a hug)

Sonny: (smiles and hugs back) Hey Zora happy birthday! Everything looks amazing!

Zora: Thanks! Now come on I’m opening my presents first I can’t wait until after we eat. (grabs Sonny’s hand and pulls her to where everyone is sitting down to watch Zora)

(Zora opens all her presents when Nico and Grady wheel in their giant catapult)

Nico and Grady: Happy Birthday!

Zora: (runs over and jumps up and down) This is so cool! I need to try it out now! (she grabs the soccer ball she got and places it on the catapult) Fire! (she pulls the rope)

(the soccer ball flies in the air and smashes into her cake and pieces splatter everywhere)

Sonny: (runs up to Zora) I am sorry about your cake.

Zora: Are you kidding me! That was awesome! I need to do that again! (she runs and grabs another ball and launches it)

(this time the ball goes flying and smacks Chad in the head just as he is walking through the door and he falls to the floor)

(Sonny gasps and checks to see if Chad is okay)

Tawni: Nice shot! (high fives Zora)

Sonny: Chad. Chad are you okay? Can you sit up?

(Sonny starts to help Chad sit up when another girl comes over and bends down to help to)

Sonny: Thanks. (she looks up at the girl and is shocked because she looks exactly like her except with blonde hair)