Part 24

Part 24

(Grady walks in the prop house and sees Nico sitting on the couch looking at his hands)

Grady: Hey what's up? (he sits down next to Nico)

Nico: You remember that girl I told you about?

Grady: Yeah.

Nico: Well that girl is Tawni.

Grady: (punches Nico in the arm)(laughing) You and Tawni good one!

Nico: (looks up) I am not kidding. I like her but the way she ran out when Sonny said that makes me think she doesn't feel the same way.

Grady: What does Sonny know?

Nico: Well she walked in on us kissing and I just don't know what to do.

Grady: (shocked) Wait wait you and Tawni kissed!?

Nico: Yes.

Grady: Well then I think that means she likes you she is probably just worried about what other people will think. You know about her and her image. I think you should just go talk to her about it.

Nico: (gets up and high fives Grady) Yeah I will thanks man.

--------- Later

(Sonny, Chad, and Grady are all sitting on couches at The Patio while Mel is getting the drinks)

Chad: Oh Sonny you have a little fuzzy in your hair. (he leans over and pulls it out)

Sonny: (smiles) Thanks. (she realizes how close they are and starts to lean in)

Grady: (interrupts) Ewww don't. I want to be able to drink my smoothie not throw it up.

(Sonny pulls away and giggles)(Nico and Tawni walk in holding hands and sit down)

Sonny: (shrieks) Oh my gosh are you two together!?

Tawni: Umm well yeah.

Grady: Awesome I'm glad you talked to her.

Nico: Thanks me too.

Mel: (walks over and hands everyone their smoothies) What's everyone so happy about?

Chad: Apparently random two and random four are now dating.

Mel: Awww congrats. (she walks away to go back to her job)

Sonny: Two and four? Do have the us ranked or something?

Chad: Yes. But don't worry you're number one.

Sonny: (smiles) Alright I guess I'll let that go then.

(Everyone sat and talked while enjoying their smoothies)

Hey everyone as you can see I am bad at updating because one I am lazy, two I am not a good writer, and three I have a lot going on right now and I am getting ready for college. So I am sorry for taking so long. The next chapter is going to be the last. Thank you all for putting up with me and reading this. Love you!<3