Part 11

Hey sorry it took so long to update it has been a rough week. But thank you guys so much for the 1k reads! Love you guys! <3

Part 11

(the next day Sonny, Tawni, Nico, Grady, and Zora are all sitting in the cafeteria when Chad and Bonny walk in to get food)

Sonny: (points at Bonny) Her. She Chad's new girlfriend doesn't she look like my clone.

Nico: Whoa that's really freaky.

Grady: Yeah good thing she is blonde or I wouldn't be able to tell you apart.

Sonny: Yeah and she said she didn't really see it.

Tawni: (looks Bonny over) I don't really see it either. I mean her hair is shinier, her face looks smoother, and she has a better nose.

(Sonny rolls her eyes just as Chad and Bonny walk over)

Chad: Hey randoms just wanted to introduce my beautiful new girlfriend Bonny. (he puts his arm around her shoulder and Sonny looks away)

Bonny: Hey guys nice to meet you!

(Zora gets up and walks over to Bonny and pulls a piece of her hair out)

Bonny: (flinches) Oww! What are you doing?

Zora: Just needed a sample to check for cloning or alien traces. (walks out of the cafeteria carefully holding the piece of hair)

Chad: I'm sorry about that cupcake come let's get you a nice seat to sit and eat. (walks away guiding Bonny to a seat)

Grady: (looks over at Sonny) Hey Sonny are you okay you seem kind of distracted.

Sonny: Oh yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about uh Brad and how I forgot to get his number. Can you tell Mel to give it to me I want to see him again.

Grady: Of course.

(back at Sonny and Tawni's dressing room)

Sonny: (her cell phone starts mooing and she picks it up) Hello. Hey Brad. (smiles) Yeah tomorrow would be fine. Okay. Bye! (turns to Tawni) I got another date tomorrow night with Brad were going to the pizza place!

Tawni: That's great! (smiles) Oh and I chipped a nail at the store trying to get these new shoes that went on sale so I have to go get a manicure. So if anyone asks that is where I'll be. Bye. (leaves the room)

Sonny: Bye!