Part 23

Part 23

(Chad and Sonny walk into the cafeteria and find the randoms and Mel eating at a table)

Chad: Do we have to sit with the randoms?

Sonny: Do you really want to argue about this now?

Chad: No.

(they both sit down)

Mel: (looks at Sonny sadly) Before anyone says anything I'd like to apologize to you Sonny for setting you up with him. He called and told me about it. He was always so nice and I never saw his other side. I'm so sorry.

Sonny: It's okay. It is not your fault. (smiles at Mel reassuringly)

Nico: Chad what are you doing here?

Grady: Yeahhhh and why are you holding hands with Sonny?

Nico: Oh no please do not tell me you to are dating again.

Zora: (stands up)(dramatically) Unfortunately my good man it is true. I saw them kissing and nearly want blind from the traumatic site. (clutches chest and pretends to break down) It's all just to much. Now I must go collect myself. (bows her head and walks out)

Tawni: Okay then. I can't believe it Sonny really him?

Nico: Yeah come on Sonny.

Sonny: (raises eyebrows) You're ones to talk. Should we bring up the thing I saw early?

Tawni: (almost chocking on her food) No! I mean haha I happy for you two. Now if you'll excuse me I must uh go fix my hair.

Nico: (hurt look) Yeah. I gotta go to. I forgot to check something.

Mel: What's up with them?

Sonny: Uh I don't know.

Grady: Well Sonny I'm glad you two made up.

Sonny: (smiles) Thank you Grady.

Mel: Well I hate to leave so soon but I have to get to work. You guys should all come by later and I'll get you some free smoothies. (she gets up to leave)

Sonny: We will. See ya later.

Chad: Bye.

Grady: I going to go and find Nico. I got a new game I want him to check out. (leaves)

Chad: Good they left. Now how bout when me and you go to the patio later it's as a date.

Sonny: (smiles) Okay.

Chad: And maybe I could hear you sing.

Sonny: I don't know. I don't have a song.

Chad: Umm how about the one you wrote about me.

Sonny: (looks down) Uh I don't think so I already sang that one and how you know about it.

Chad: I had one of my people watch you sing it.

Sonny: Oh well no I don't think so. Can it just be the date?

Chad: (smiles) Of course. Now let me get you that sammich.

(Chad gets them both sandwiches and they eat and talk happily)

Sorry I took so long to update I had writers block. I am soon going to end this because Channy is together. Thank you for reading and sorry again. Love you guys! <3