Chapter 42: Christmas Decorations

*Sana's POV*

I woke up early the next morning to set up the decorations. I ran to the storage room grabbing boxes of ornaments and lights. There were so many I honestly didn't know how I was going to do all of it.

I was lifting up a box when I heard a voice say, "Hey need some help?"

I grinned and turned around.

"Chewy!~ yeah that'd be great!"

She smiled at me and grabbed a box.

We put all the boxes in the living room and started to unpack them. We first started with the Christmas tree. I helped hold it up while Chewy was securing it in place.

Once she was done she gave a thumbs up and I let go of the tree. She got up and started grabbing the ornaments, placing each one in random spots. I started putting them up with her and soon the tree was filled with different circles of different sizes and colors.

"Woah Chewy! It looks so good!"

"Haha you haven't seen it yet. Let's finish putting up the lights and the rest of the decorations around the dorm."

I nodded and we unraveled the lights. I grabbed the ladder and started from the top of the tree and made my way around it, slowly going down to the bottom.

"Hey don't fall~" Chewy teased.

I looked over at her and playfully rolled my eyes while grinning.

"What? I remember when we were setting up back at the apartment for the party and you fell. Luckily I was there to catch you."

"Oh that's right, I remember that."

"That was actually the first time I realized that I liked you."

I stopped wrapping and looked at her.

"Really?"

She blushed and looked away.

"Yeah."

"Awww Chewy~"

She cleared her throat and said, "J-just keep going."

I giggled and kept wrapping the lights.

After about 15 minutes, I had wrapped the whole tree around. Chewy applauded me and she grabbed the plug.

"Ready to see it glow?"

"Yep!" I said while running up next to her.

She plugged it in and the tree glowed with beautiful white light, making the ornaments glow as well.

"Oh I can't wait until it's Christmas Eve so we can stay up until midnight to open presents."

"Me too." Chewy said.

She turned around and spotted something in one of the boxes.

"Hey Sana unnie, can you get me some tape?"

"Yeah sure." I said while running over to the kitchen.

I rummaged through the drawers until I found it.

When I went back into the kitchen, she was on the ladder and her back was to me.  She turned around and said, "Oh thanks."

She grabbed it and ripped off a piece. I couldn't tell what she was placing up. She didn't get down so she turned back around and gave me the tape back. I put t back where it belonged and when I stepped out of the kitchen, she pulled me in close to her.