Chapter 20: A Kiss Under The Moonlight

*No One's POV*

"I think your perfect just the way you are. Clumsy or not...I like you for being you."

Sana blushed.

"Chewy... I... I like you too."

Tzuyu smiled and looked at Sana's eyes. There was a twinkle of light from the moon and it made Sana glow.

At this point Tzuyu didn't even realize that she was leaning closer towards Sana. Sana was also leaning closer without her realizing it. They stopped until they were an inch away from each other.

"Sana unnie...are you sure?"

Sana looked into Tzuyu's eyes.

"Yes I'm sure."

With Sana's approval Tzuyu closed the gap between them. Both of them felt sparks as they kissed.

Nothing could have been better than having them under the moonlight, standing over the water, with Sana holding onto Tzuyu for support.

They separated a few moments later and Tzuyu lifted Sana up so she could stand. Both of them had blushed at the fact that they had their first kiss. Sana was the first to speak up.

"Chewy...that was really nice. So what does this make us?"

Tzuyu looked over towards Sana.

"Well I guess...we're girlfriends now?"

"Hehe seems like it."

"So that's a yes but what happened to taking it slow?"

"You're right..."

Sana walked over to Tzuyu and hugged her.

"Forget that. Chewy I trust you so it doesn't matter. With you I feel complete."

Tzuyu was stunned but hugged Sana tightly. They stayed like that for a few minutes enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

Eventually they let go and walked hand in hand back to the beach. They sat in the sand to let their clothes dry off.

When they sat down Sana leaned her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu lifted her arm and snuggled closer to Sana.

Soon Sana had fallen asleep on Tzuyu's shoulder. She glanced over at Sana.

"Awww my little squirrel has fallen asleep~"

She enjoyed a couple more minutes with the sounds of the waves hitting the beach and the view of the moon in the sky. After she was satisfied she gently carried Sana on her back.

Sana immediately smiled as she snuggled closer to Tzuyu's back.

"So warm~"

Tzuyu chuckled and continued to walk back to her car.

She arrived fairly quick and unlocked the car. She opened the passenger door and carefully placed Sana in her seat. Tzuyu buckled up Sana and went to the drivers seat. She got in, buckled up, and drove towards their apartment.

When they arrived Tzuyu once again carried Sana since she didn't want to disturb Sana's sleep. Tzuyu opened the door and placed Sana in her bedroom.

She smiled as she examined Sana. Her new girlfriend, which is her first. In under the short time that they have known each other, they were now dating.

"Wow I can't believe it..." Tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu stayed a couple more minutes until finally deciding to head to bed. She tucked her in, kissed her forehead, and left towards her bedroom. She quickly threw on some clothes and jumped in bed.

"What a day this has been..." Tzuyu thought as she drifted to sleep.