Chapter 6: The Game

*Tzuyu's POV*

The doorbell rang and Sana unnie jumped up to answer the door. She squealed as she opened the door and let the person in. The person stepped in and I greeted them with a wave. She  waved back.

"Chewy this is my friend Mina. Mina this is Tzuyu my roommate."
Mina stuck her hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to finally meet you Tzuyu."

"Likewise Mina."

Then the doorbell rang again. "That must be Momo I'll get it." I opened the door and hugged Momo.

Once everybody introduced themselves we went to eat first. We sat down and grabbed our servings. They all had the same reaction as I did when I ate Sana unnie's food.

Momo: "Sana did you cook this? It's amazing!" I laughed.

"I know I had the same reaction too. Oh and just so you guys know Momo is a huge foodie so she'll eat a lot. Trust me."

They laughed and continued eating until they were full. We went on to having mini conversations until Momo brought up an idea.

"Hey guys why don't we play Truth or Dare?"

We all agreed and sat around in pairs. Mina sat with Momo and I sat with Sana unnie.

"So who wants to go first?"

"Well why don't you start it Momo since your the one who suggested this."

Momo nodded her head and picked Sana unnie.

"Ok Sana Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." We all went Ooo~.

Momo sat there thinking of a dare when Mina whispered something in Momo's ear. Momo's eyes widened and nodded excitedly.

With a grin Momo said: "Sana you have to dance for Tzuyu to any song we pick."

Sana's eyes widened and then glared at Mina.

"You just had to didn't you?"

"Yes I did. You know how mischevious I can be."

Sana unnie rolled her eyes and got up to dance. Momo was scrolling through her phone, with Mina looking over her shoulder and they finally both found a song. When the song started playing I knew immediately that this was going to be...let's just say interesting.

"Did you guys really have to pick 24 hours?"
They both looked over at me.

Both: "shh"

"Alright alright I'll go back to watching."

I watched Sana unnie dancing and to be honest she was really good. Her moves matched exactly with the beat and it was smooth. Then the chorus part was on. Oh no...

Sana's facial expression suddenly changed. It was no longer in reality, it was to the music. She stared at me the whole time her eyes never leaving mine.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and I was figiting with my fingers.

Why was I like this?