Chapter 41: Secret Mission

*Tzuyu's POV*

I was putting on my coat when I noticed that there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Sana unnie greeted me.

"Morning Chewy!~"

"Morning Sana unnie. So what's for breakfast today?"

"Just a simple scrambled eggs with ham mixed in and bacon."

"Mmm, sounds delicious."

She smiled and she looked at what I was wearing.

"Hey where are you going?"

I paused at my answer. I couldn't exactly come up with a response immediately.

"Um...I'm-"

I got cut off with Dahyun standing beside me.

"She's going somewhere with Jihyo. In the meantime, we'll be shopping."

Sana unnie has a surprised look on her face and said, "Wait what? But I thought-"

She got cut off with Dahyun again saying, "Ah come on! Look at the time! There's this new deal at the mall that is expiring today! Let's go!"

She started pushing Sana unnie in the direction to her shared room and gave a quick thumbs up before disappearing down the hallway.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Thanks to Dahyun, I could go in secret to shop for her ring.

I fixed up my clothing and headed out into the dining room. The members were already there, eating and chatting away. They noticed me and greeted me. I greeted them back and took a seat next to Chaeyoung.

It didn't take long for both Jihyo and I to finish and she said, "Well Jeongyeon, you're in charge until I come back. Tzuyu and I will just be gone for an hour or two."

"Where you heading?" Jeongyeon asked.

"To the hair cutters. I need a haircut don't you think?"

She showed her hair and pointed to which length she wanted it.

"Ok, then what's Tzuyu going for?"

"Ah she's going because she wants to be the first one to see it."

Jeongyeon nodded her head and we left. On the way to the hair cutters, I asked Jihyo, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Come up with something so easily off the top of you're head."

"I don't know, I guess it just comes naturally. Besides if there's something to motivate you, then it comes more easily."

We sat in silence a few more minutes until she said, "So...marriage huh? Already?"

I blushed and said, "Yeah...I really love her Jihyo. I know it's really soon and we just met 4 months ago, but I want to keep her forever."

She chuckled and said, "Ahh~ my baby is growing up so fast~"

"Haha shut up~" I laughed.

We arrived at the jewelry shop and the front desk greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo! What can I get you today?"

"I'm looking for a ring. Something that will leave a good memory with her every time she looks at it."

He thought for a while and then he said, "I think I know what you're looking for. Here follow me."

We followed him a few rows down and we came to the most beautiful rings that I have ever seen.

Both Jihyo and I gasped at the amazing sight in front of us.

"I know, stunning right?" He chuckled.

"No kidding...how am I ever going to chose one?" I said.

"Well, I'll leave you to decide. Call me if you need anything."

He left to attend to another customer and I began examining each ring. Each sparkled, waiting to be picked. I couldn't decide until my eyes fell on one particular ring. It just screamed for me to take it.

I called Jihyo over who was looking at another row. I pointed to the ring I wanted to get for Sana unnie and she squealed.

"Yes that one!" She said.

Her loud voice obviously caught the attention of the worker so he finished with his customer and headed over to us.

"So looks like you found the ring you're looking for?"

"Yep. That one please."

He opened the case up and took the ring out.

"A beauty this one is too. Alright just let me put this in a box and you're all set."

He went to the back room and Jihyo said, "I wonder how Dahyun and Sana are doing?"

I shrugged. "Knowing Sana unnie, she's probably in the perfume area."

"Haha that girl and her perfumes~"

We laughed it off and the worker came back shortly after. He handed me the box and gestured towards the register.

"Just pay up there and you're free to go. Whoever the girl is, she's lucky."

I slightly blushed and headed towards the register to pay. After finishing that, Jihyo and I went to our next destination, the hair cutters.

Currently we sat in the waiting area and Jihyo was looking at a magazine trying to decide which look to go for.

"Should I have bangs?"

"I don't know...I've never seen you in bangs."

"Maybe I'll try that."

Jihyo was soon called up and I wished her good luck. She went with the stylist and I got out my earbuds. I plugged them in my phone and listened to some music.

A little while later, my phone buzzed. I looked at the notification and saw a text from Dahyun.

Dahyun 🦅
Mission successful! Sana is distracted for now. We're back in the dorms and Sana took a nap. Btw I want to see it when you get back!

I texted her back and I looked up to see Jihyo walking towards me.

"Woah nice look!"

"Really?"

"Yeah Jihyo. I bet the others agree."

She smiled and payed for her haircut.

We reached the dorms a short while later and I immediately went into my shared room. Luckily, Chaeyoung was out in the living room with everyone else to look at Jihyo's new hairstyle.

Dahyun quietly shut the door and I took out the box. I opened it and Dahyun eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh...it's beautiful. Sana will definitely love it."