Chapter 25: The Performances

*No One's POV*

The day has finally come. Today was performance day. Both Problem and Uptown Funk's group had arrived early to do one last rehearsal.

They finished their rehearsal quickly and went to wardrobe to get ready.

Since all the groups that were picked went to one room, it was crowded but still, it was a pretty large room. It was like as big as the dance studio that they danced in.

When both groups stepped in, their mouths were wide open. Two other groups were in the room and some they recognized. Tzuyu immediately greeted them.

"Momo and Mina?!"

They both turned around. Momo spoke up first.

"Tzuyu?! Since when were you guys here?"

"Since when were we here?! When were you here?!"

This time Mina spoke up.

"Ah we were just hanging out together and we saw a flyer for the auditions so we both decided to join."

Sana hugged Mina and Tzuyu hugged Momo.

Momo: "Oh hey I almost forgot...let's introduce everybody."

She pointed towards a short girl getting her make up done.

"That is Chaeyoung and she's with my group."

Mina pointed towards two girls who were bickering. Tzuyu and Sana both looked at each other and seemed to remember them.

Tzuyu: "Hang on a second...isn't that the couple we saw in the restaurant during our date?"

Now that Tzuyu had mentioned it...Sana nodded in approval.

Sana: "They seem like an old married couple, looking at the way they bicker with each other."

Mina giggled.

"Yeah they do seem like it don't they? Anyway the one with short hair is Jeongyeon. The other one is Nayeon."

They introduced themselves to everybody and soon everyone knew each other. Wardrobe had finished with their outfits and make up so they waved goodbye to everyone. Everyone had waved goodbye back and soon the room was left to the performing groups.

They huddled into a circle and formed their hands together. They chanted together and it brought inspiration and motivation. JYP soon stepped in and announced the first group to be performing. It was Momo's group.

We all wished them good luck and they left towards the stage. We all watched backstage on the tv monitor they had.

(Song: The Way You Love Me, Group Members: Jiwon, Momo, Chaeyoung)

Their group had the sexy concept and to be honest...they nailed it.

After their performance, the people backstage congratulated them and the group left to rest. They still had a room with a monitor in it so they could still watch the other groups.

JYP called up the next group which was Jihyo's group. They walked out on stage and got into their positions.

(Just skip the first 30 seconds to see the performance)

When Jihyo's group was done they went to join Momo's group. Next up was Mina's group.

(Song: Happy, Group Members: Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chaeryeong)

Later they soon joined the other groups. Now for the last group. Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Minyoung's group.

(Look out for our SaTzu moments! Our visual couple! Also I couldn't help but look at them both because 1: visuals 2: guys it's Sana aka the "sexy-cutie" 3: Tzuyu is probably the tallest one there 😂)

When Problem's group finished, JYP instructed the other groups to join them on stage. They formed a line and JYP joined them on the stage.

"Those performances were fantastic! Sadly I have to pick a group to actually perform..."

They all held hands and looked down. JYP rubbed his neck and turned around.

"Ah you know what...here's what I'm going to do." He mumbled to himself.

He turned around and looked at the people standing in front of him now.

"Ok please step forward...Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Sana, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu."

They looked up and widened their eyes. Still they stepped forward.

"Congrats! You've been selected into a group together and you guys will be known as Twice!"

They looked at each other and squealed. All of them hugged each other and they also hugged their former group partners.

They hugged them back and left to go home. Twice remained on stage and JYP gave them all the details they needed to know about preparing for the festival.

Once they received the information, they thanked JYP and headed out. Before they left JYP stopped them.

"Oh wait I forgot to tell you...you guys will now be living together. I'll let you know where it is and I'll give you the keys when I have them."

They thanked him and parted ways towards their homes.

A/N: Yay they're now officially Twice! Yes I know I skipped over a couple of facts like Momo being eliminated at first but was brought back and Sixteen wasn't really set up like this. (If you guys don't know already Sixteen is a show that determines if you're qualified to be in a group. They are separated into different teams like Major A, Minor B, that kinda stuff. They have to pass different missions and then JYP picks the people to be in that group. In our case...Twice!) Do you guys think I should put the individual performances? Or at least the ones that I've seen... maybe leave a comment? Oh btw thx for 3k. I love you guys! Anyways until next time! Later!