Chapter 3: Friendship

*No One's POV*

After they shook hands they sat down on the sofa and talked for a bit.

(Same as before Tzuyu is normal font and Sana is in Italics)

"So where are you from Sana?"

"Oh i'm from Japan. How about you?"

"Japan? Awesome! I'm from Taiwan."

"Taiwan huh? That's nice. So what are you doing here in Korea then?"

Tzuyu smirked. "I could ask you the same thing."

Sana was taken back but giggled instead.

"Ah good point... well I haven't been here long. I moved here a few months ago."

"Oh a few months? That's the same thing with me. I haven't been here long either."

"You too? Wow what a coincidence! So I moved here just for a fresh new start. What about you, same thing?

"Yeah same here."

"Oh I just remembered! I need the rest of my luggage!" Sana got up and bolted out the door.

"Hey! Wha-? Wait for me!" Tzuyu yelled as she chased after Sana.

Tzuyu caught up to Sana panting heavily.

"*pant* Did you really *pant* have to run *pant* so fast?" Sana looked over at Tzuyu and laughed.

"Wha- *pant* what are you laughing at?"

"Sorry it's just you look like a cute puppy that needs water." Tzuyu answered back. "And it looks like I'm chasing a squirrel."

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"So I guess we found our animal look - alike but I have no idea what to call you."

Sana unlocked the trunk of the car and answered, " Hmm... well since your name sounds like 'Chewy' that's what i'm gonna call you." Tzuyu walked over next to Sana and helped her with her luggage.

"That's cute. Hm I think i'll switch back and forth from squirrel and Sana unnie."

"Alright then. We have officially both made nicknames for each other."

They headed up to their apartment and Tzuyu lead Sana to her room. They both put the luggage on the floor and collapsed on top of her bed.

"Did you have to bring that much stuff?"

"Hey it's not my fault I buy many clothes, accessories, and the most important of them all... Perfumes!"

Tzuyu looked over at Sana. "Perfumes?"

"Yes perfumes now stop judging me." Sana pouted and proceeded to unpack.

"Haha you look cute when you pout."

"Oh shut up." Sana said with a playful tone.

"Now are you gonna sit there or are you gonna help me?"

Tzuyu immediately got up and started helping Sana unpack.

After what felt like forever they were finally done.

"Ahh we're finally done! I'm gonna go head to bed now."

"Ok good night Chewy~"

"Night Sana unnie~"

Tzuyu walked back to her room, got dressed, and jumped in bed.

They both fell asleep with their hearts happy of their new found friendship.