Chapter 7: The Game Part 2

*Sana's POV*

"Seriously guys 24 hours?!" I thought to myself. I'm gonna kill those guys...

Once I started dancing I slowly started to get into the music. The only thing I could concentrate on is Chewy since I was dancing for her anyway.

I noticed that she was blushing and figiting with her fingers. Hehe I thought it was really cute.

I finished the song and they clapped. I sat back down and Chewy went to grab a towel for me. When she came back, she put the towel on my forehead and I felt so relieved. I smiled at Chewy and she smiled back at me.

"Ooo~"

I glared at both Momo and Mina and they had grins on their faces. Then they started chanting.

"No SaTzu No Life!"
I face palmed myself.

"Seriously guys?"

Momo and Mina just shrugged but still had smiles on their faces. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Chewy. She looked at me and leaned over next to my ear.

She whispered, "Ready for the next question? It's your turn to ask someone."

I grinned and looked over to Mina.

"Ok Mina truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Awww I wanted you to pick dare!"

"Hehe sorry out of luck."

I groaned but proceeded in asking a question.

"So have you had your first kiss yet? And if you did tell us about it."

Mina was flustered at the question. I knew she didn't expect that question to be asked to her.
Mina blushed slightly and answered.

"I um actually haven't had my first kiss yet..."

This time we all went Ooo~

Mina hid her face with her hands and then Momo pulled her hands away.

"So can your first be with me?"
We all widened our eyes.

Chewy spoke up."Momo I know your a flirt and all but really?"

Momo gave an innocent look as if she didn't know what she was talking about. Meanwhile Mina was a blushing mess.

"Ok guys let's move on."

We all nodded and continued the game with a couple of dares and truths. Finally it was beginning to get dark and they started to take their leave. We said our goodbyes and both me and Chewy sat down on the couch.

"They are really something huh?" I nodded.

"Yeah they really are."

We cleaned up the place, said good night to each other and went to sleep.