Chapter 21: It's Official

*Sana's POV*

I woke up the next morning in my bed. How did I get here again? The last thing I remember was snuggling on something warm and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep. Oh well I'll figure it out later.

I got out of bed and changed into my jogging outfit. After I was done I headed out into the kitchen.

Should I cook something different? After all...Chewy and I are officially dating...

I smiled at the thought. Wait...how am I supposed to tell Dahyun at work? Um...I'll just save that for later today.

I decided to cook kimchi with rice. I searched for the ingredients throughout the kitchen and got to work. As I was cooking, Chewy had given me a back hug.

"Morning Sana unnie."

She buried her head into my shoulder. It looks like she was really tired last night.

"Are you still tired? I can call you when it's ready."

She shook her head and planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed at the contact.

"It's ok. I'd rather stay here with you. Plus you're really comfy."

She once again buried her head in my shoulder and closed her eyes. Awww my little puppy has fallen asleep~

I smiled and continued to cook. Soon the dish was complete. I inhaled the scent of the kimchi with rice. Mmm that smells good~

I turned my head and looked at Chewy. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was calm. She looked really cute.

I kissed the side of her head and she smiled. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked at me.

"Mmm it smells good. Let's go eat."

She let go of me and headed towards the table. I placed the food on the table and we grabbed our plates. After we were finished eating we headed out for our jog.

We jogged around our usual route and something caught my eye. I slowed down and Chewy noticed so she slowed down too.

"Sana unnie why did you stop? Are you tired? We can walk back now if you want."

I giggled.

"No Chewy~ look over there!"

I pointed in that direction.

She looked towards where I pointed and she smiled.

"Sometimes you're  like a child. It's cute~"

She took my hand and guided me towards the ice cream truck. The person smiled and he asked what flavor we wanted.

"What flavor do you want Sana unnie?"

"Strawberry please."

"Ok I'll have chocolate."

He grabbed the waffle cones and started scooping our flavors into the cone. He handed both of our ice creams and Chewy paid him.