Chapter 32: SaTzu's Date

*Tzuyu's POV*

Sana unnie fell asleep almost instantly when we were heading to the dorm. I chuckled at how cute she looked. Her left cheek was squishing her face since she was laying on my shoulder.

I turned back to look at the window, seeing the scenery pass by. We were close, about 10 minutes away from the dorm.

Restaurants, stores, other buildings passed by in a blur until it slowed down to a stop. The driver parked the van and unlocked the car. He opened the door for me since he knew that I was going to carry Sana unnie inside.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and mine, allowing me to reach over and gently let Sana unnie rest in the seat while I got out to carry her.

I picked her up, bridal style, towards the dorm. I made sure to carefully walk so she wouldn't be disturbed.

The driver bowed his head and smiled as he took a couple of seconds to make sure I was alright. I bowed my head slightly to give him a sign that I was fine. He got the message and waved goodbye. I gave a smile as he drove back to the JYP building to pick up the others.

I proceeded to walk to the dorm, opening the door and walking to Sana unnie's shared room. I delicately placed her in her bed, pulling the covers up to tuck her in.

She shifted her position from laying flat, to turning her body towards me. Slowly, she opened her eyes, clearly seeing that she was still sleepy.

"Chewy~ can you stay here? Come cuddle with me~"

I chuckled at how adorable she was. I mean come on, she's using aegyo right now. Who can resist her?

"Sure Sana unnie. Just let me text the members first about where we are."

She nodded her head and I got out my phone while I was starting to lay down next to her.

She moved a little to give me space. I laid down next to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder.

I opened up our group chat and texted the others that we were back at the dorms. Jihyo was the first to reply saying "Ok!~ rest well u 2! We will meet up with u guys in a bit!"

After reading the text, I placed my phone on the dresser and looked over at Sana unnie. She was already asleep, her breathing calm, her heartbeat steady.

I placed a gentle peck on top of her forehead whispering, "Good night Sana unnie~"

Soon, I started to drift off to sleep, the quiet atmosphere engulfing me.

————————————————————

*No One's POV*

The members were done hanging out and they started heading outside. They stopped when their phones buzzed. Jihyo said that she would get it and took out her phone.  She read the text from Tzuyu.

"Hey guys, Sana unnie and I already r already at the dorm so don't worry about us~ we r about to sleep so gn~"

Jihyo smiled and texted Tzuyu back. Momo was looking over Jihyo's shoulder and said, "Ahhh my Tzuyu is all grown up~" while she was wiping away fake tears. They laughed and stepped into the vans.

They soon got to the dorm and Jihyo carefully opened the door and shushed the members to be quiet so they wouldn't wake Sana and Tzuyu up. They nodded, and being the extra selfs that they are, they started tiptoeing as if they were sneaking, like in the cartoons.

They carefully crept up to Sana's shared room and peaked their heads around the corner. All they saw was Tzuyu's back so they walked closer. They almost screamed and had to cover their mouths to silence themselves.

The adorable couple that they witnessed was snuggling together, with the covers pulled over their shoulders, and Sana's head under Tzuyu's chin.

The members went to Momo and Jeongyeon's room,which is the farthest away from Sana's shared room, and squealed.

Momo: "Did you guys see that?! Ahh!!!"

Dahyun: "I knew those two were perfect for each other. I'm a good matchmaker."

Nayeon: "Haha those two are so adorable."

They talked about them for a little while and Jihyo came up with an amazing idea.

"Hey what if we set them up on a date? JYP pulled me out to talk for a second outside of wardrobe after I was done, and he gave me this camera. The camera, he said, is used by all the kpop groups and it's put into an app called V Live. Basically it's a video broadcasting app that kpop idols use to record themselves and tell about anything."

They all oohed and ahhed at the new news they were hearing. They all agreed at once and they made a plan. Their date would be a simple cafe date. Nothing too major and grand.

They edited it some more and made a final plan. After they made their final plan they said good night to each other and headed back to their rooms.