Chapter 17: The Date

*No One's POV*

Soon it was time for their date. They both excitedly jumped up and ran to their closet to pick out what to wear.

Tzuyu was the first to finish since it was a simple outfit but it was still cute. A top with pants and sandals was more of Tzuyu's style. She preferred to keep it casual but still, it doesn't mean that she could rock dresses and skirts.

On the other hand, Sana was more girly and was more into skirts and dresses

On the other hand, Sana was more girly and was more into skirts and dresses. She chose an off-shoulder top and a skirt to go along with it.

Tzuyu was sitting on the couch with her phone out when Sana came

Tzuyu was sitting on the couch with her phone out when Sana came. Immediately after Tzuyu saw Sana her jaw dropped. She couldn't help but stare at Sana. Sana blushed when she saw Tzuyu staring at her.

"So how do I look?"

"Beautiful...just beautiful..."

Sana blushed a deeper red and Tzuyu got up to take her hand. Sana took her hand and Tzuyu guided her to her car. Tzuyu opened the door for Sana and Sana stepped in. Once Tzuyu was inside her car, she drove to the movie theater.

When they arrived inside the theater Sana guided Tzuyu to the seats that she wanted. There wasn't many people, luckily, so Sana just chose the very middle seats in the middle row.
They took their seats and the commercials were still on.

"Hey Sana unnie do you want anything? I'm gonna go buy the popcorn and drinks."

"Um sure. Churros sound good. Do you need me to come with you?"

"No I got it covered. Ok I'll see you in a bit."

Tzuyu left to get the food. In the meantime, Sana got out her phone to pass time. It didn't take long for Tzuyu to get back. She gave Sana her churros and her drink. Then she sat down with her bucket of popcorn on her lap.

The movie started just in time. Occasionally, they would share their food with each other and sneak glances when they thought the other wasn't looking.

Soon the movie was over and Tzuyu checked the time.

"Huh... it's 6:45... looks like we have a little time to relax until our reservation at the restaurant. Since it's not far from here we can hang out for a bit until 7:10."

"A restaurant wow...Dahyun is really crazy about this..."

"Yeah she really is. Does she really want us to be a couple that much?"

Sana blushed at the mention of being a couple.

"Um...I mean...uh that's if you're ok with that...sorry I'm going too fast aren't I?..."

"No it's ok. You're cute when you stutter."

This time it was Tzuyu's turn to blush. A few moments later she cleared her throat and offered her hand.

"Come on Sana unnie. Let's walk in the park for a bit. It's right across the street."

Sana smiled and took Tzuyu's hand. They walked hand in hand to the park with a smile on both of their faces.