Chapter 5: Setting Up

*Sana's POV*

When Chewy arrived, I jumped up and ran to give her a hug. She caught me and hugged me back.

"What's that for?"

"Just for being a really good friend."

I looked up and saw her smiling. I smiled back and we stayed like that for a few moments enjoying the comfort that it brought.

After letting go we both got our phones to call our friends. Chewy called her friend Momo and I called Mina.

*Sana's phone call*
(Mina is in italics and Sana is normal font)

"Hey Sana what's up?"

"Everything's great. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the party at my new place to celebrate my first week here?"

"Yes I've been dying to meet your new roommate! Ok see you in a bit."

I hung up and went to the couch to wait for Chewy.

*Tzuyu's phone call*
(Momo is in italics and Tzuyu in normal font)

"Hey Tzuyu"

"Hey Momo do you want to come over to my place to celebrate my new roommate's first week of staying?"

"Sure I'll be there in a few."

*Back to Sana's POV*

It didn't take long for Chewy to meet me back in the living room. When she came back we both started to set up the place for the party. Luckily Chewy still had party supplies in the storage so I didn't have to go to the store and buy anything.

While she was cleaning the place up I was cooking. I made simple dishes since it was easy to get it done in under an hour or two.

When I was done I went to help Chewy finish setting up the place. She was putting a streamer up but needed to hold it on the other side. I got the ladder and grabbed the other side of the streamer.

She nailed her end up and went to my side to make sure it looked even.

"So how high?"

"A little bit more higher." I moved it higher.

"Ok how about now?"

"Just perfect! Mk Sana unnie we're good."

"Awesome!"

So I was climbing back down but my foot slipped a step. I screamed but instead of hitting the floor I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and saw Chewy a few inches away from my face.

"Sana unnie are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?"

I couldn't speak. My face felt hot from noticing how close I was to Chewy. I also noticed that Chewy's face had a hint of pink on her cheeks.

I slowly pulled away and nodded to tell her that I was alright. I then went out of the living room and into my bedroom.

Why did my face feel like that? Was it just the closeness of her face? Yah! What are you thinking Sana?! I'm so clumsy... if I wasn't so clumsy I wouldn't have fallen off of the ladder...

I paced back and forth for a few minutes, took a few breaths and stepped out.

It was pretty awkward looking at Chewy but we had to talk about it one way or another. I sat down next to her on the couch.

"So about earlier..."

"Yeah...um...we're still cool right? We can just forget it happened..." Ah what a huge relief...

"Yep we're cool. Ahh I was starting to worry there for a second."

"Haha me too."

We hugged it out and just then the doorbell rang.