Chapter 23: Audition Day

*Sana's POV*

I woke up the next morning on the couch. When I tried to get up, I noticed that something was keeping me down. I glanced over to see Chewy with her arm around my waist and her peaceful expression.

I smiled and laid back down. I turned my head to look at Chewy. Ever so peaceful... ah I can't disturb her...but I wanna go cook breakfast...

Eh...it can wait for just a little bit...

I examined Chewy's features. Her lightly tanned skin...soft nose...how did I end up with such a beautiful girlfriend?

Leaning in closer to her, I kissed her forehead. She smiled and opened her eyes slowly.

"Oh Chewy...sorry for disturbing you...I was going to cook breakfast but I didn't want to wake you up..."

She simply just looked at me and grinned.

"You could have just told me you know. I wouldn't mind waking up if I get to eat delicious food."

I playfully hit her and got up off of the couch. Chewy frowned at the lost feeling of warmth.

"No Sana unnie~ come back~"

I turned around.

"What happened to eating breakfast?"

"True...ok fine..."

She got up off the couch and proceeded to put the blanket back in the closet. In the meantime I went ahead and started cooking. Soon breakfast was finished and we dug in.

"Hey Sana unnie?"

"Mm? Yeah Chewy?"

"What's today? Is it Friday?"

"I don't know...hold on a sec."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the date.

"Ah so it's Friday...wait a second... isn't it the auditions for the Grand Festival?"

We both looked at each other and widened our eyes as realization came to us.

"Wait what time was it supposed to start?!"

I quickly texted Dahyun.

Dahyun didn't take long to reply back. She answered with, "In 30 mins y?"

I texted back with, "ah nothing I just forgot 😆 see u there!"

Dahyun: "Haha ok see u there!"

We both rushed to get ready. Hopefully we're not late...

We managed to get ready in 10 minutes and ran towards Chewy's car. We buckled up and Chewy stepped on it.

15 minutes later we arrived at the place of the auditions. Dahyun and Jihyo were waiting for us outside. When we walked up to them, Jihyo greeted us but then scolded us. Jeez she really is like a mother...

We walked inside the building, which is a dancing studio, and took our seats. The person in charge had called our names and directed us in the direction of the room assigned to us.

We thanked the person and headed over to the dance room. Once we were inside we noticed several other people in the room. We didn't know anybody so it was pretty awkward.

A few minutes later, a person stepped in. He had black hair that was gelled up, black jacket that was tied in the middle, white shirt underneath, and black pants to match it.

 He had black hair that was gelled up, black jacket that was tied in the middle, white shirt underneath, and black pants to match it

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jin Young but just call me JYP. Today you're here to audition to get into the Grand Festival. I will be picking the groups you have to perform with and also the song. You guys will have a week to come up with the choreography. Are there any questions?"

A few people had raised their hand. JYP chose a person.

"Yes?"

"How many other groups are there in here today?"

"Well let's see...there's 4 other rooms in this studio so...that adds to about 50 people here today to get into the festival."

All: "Woah..."

"Ok there was more questions if I recall...?"

More questions were answered and I'll give the summary of it. Basically, all the people in each of the rooms have to compete against each other for JYP to pick. Then once he picks the people, he puts the people into groups. After the performance of the groups, he can pick 1 or 2 groups that pass to finally go into the festival.

"I think I've answered all the questions. Alright guys let's begin. I'll call names and you guys are going to introduce yourselves and give a little demonstration on what you can do."

People were called up and we watched with curiosity at what these people had to offer. Some were really good and some were giving their best effort.

Jihyo's demonstration was really good. She had amazing vocals. Dahyun charmed people with her bubbly personality and she sang pretty well. Tzuyu had also sung as well and to be honest it's so beautiful to hear her voice. Ah such an awesome girlfriend... anyway...I did a little demonstration of my cooking and singing as well.

After all the groups were done JYP had picked the people to pass. We all lined up in a line and he called our names in the groups we were in.

"Jihyo, Somi, and Natty, you're in a group together and you guys will perform Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars. Minyoung, Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu will perform Problem by Ariana Grande. Good luck guys! Fighting!"

He gave a thumbs up and left the room to attend to the other groups in the other rooms. We started to introduce ourselves to our group members and we exchanged numbers. We decided to start tomorrow since this day was tiring already. Jihyo, Dahyun, Chewy, and I said our goodbyes and left.

Once we were outside, we congratulated each other. After praising each other, we said goodbye to each other and headed home.

When we were inside the apartment we both headed to our rooms and changed. Both of us were pretty tired so we just played on our phones for a little while and soon both of us fell asleep.

A/N: Hey guys author here! School has been canceled due to Hurricane Irma so I'm happy but still it means more work to catch up on T^T... I might upload another chapter between Saturday - Monday I don't know...(homework)
Anyways until then stay safe everyone! Until next time! Later!