Chapter 8: Looking For A Job

*Tzuyu's POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. The party yesterday was fun but pretty tiring.

As usual I got ready for my morning jog. I changed and headed out into the kitchen to eat.
When I looked over, I saw Sana cooking. From what she told me, she used to wake up a little late but now she wakes up early to just cook for me. Sana unnie is really the best!

She didn't notice me yet so I just snuck up behind her and gave her a back hug. She continued to cook but I could see the smile on her face. I just let her cook but I had my head on her shoulder the entire time.

When she was done I helped her set up the table. Afterwards we sat down and ate.
A couple minutes passed by of comfortable silence just enjoying the food.

"Hey Chewy~?"
I looked towards Sana unnie.

"Yeah Sana unnie?"

"Can I go jogging with you?"

"Jogging with me? Well yeah sure you can. But why the sudden change?"
She rubbed her neck and looked away.

"Well uh it's just I want to be fit too..."

"Sana unnie your completely fine just the way you are, but if it makes you happy, sure let's go jogging together."

Her eyes lit up and she squealed while hugging me.

"Your the best friend ever!" I laughed.

"Promise me one thing though."

"Sure anything."

"From this day forward we will go jogging together. Besides I need the company anyway."

"Deal."

We finished our food and while I was cleaning the dishes, Sana unnie went to change. I quickly finished and grabbed my shoes. Sana came out and went to grab hers. Soon we were both ready.

"Alright I'll go slow this time but tell me when your tired ok?"

"Ok Chewy. Oh and one more thing. I need to start looking for a job. Do you have any recommendations?"

"Well... you could go to the place I work at. I'll show you when we get to it. I pass by it while I jog." She nodded and we started to jog.
To my surprise, Sana unnie kept up even though I only went a little slower.

We finally arrived at the place that I worked at. I worked in a local cafe not really far from the apartments. I opened the door for Sana unnie and we was greeted by my friend Dahyun.

"Hey Dahyun. Sana unnie is looking for a job and I feel like she could work here with me."
Dahyun looked over at Sana and smiled at her.

"Well isn't this a surprise? Tzuyu talks a lot about you, you know." I glared at Dahyun.
Sana unnie giggled.

"Does she now?~" Dahyun laughed.

"Haha well I'll go get Jihyo." She excused herself and went to the back.

We sat down and waited for my boss Jihyo. It didn't take long and soon Jihyo approached us.

"So you must be Sana. Tzuyu talks a lot about you."

"Hehe so I've heard."

"And I've heard your looking for a job?"

"Yeah."

"Well you're in luck. We're looking for an attendant. Someone who can greet the customers and take care of the orders."

"I can do that."

"Good because you're already hired."