Chapter 12

Addie: I NEED HELP

     Cam: we figured that out when you started spamming us with One Direction lyrics last night😂

     Addie: wow...

     Addie: well I've been looking around London for In Real Life for the past week and I can't find them

     Marcus: what do you mean they're doing tons of performances

     Addie: they all got sold out the second they were put on sale months ago

     Jaden: so how can we help you?

     Addie: well I'm trying to find Michael and talk to him before Brynn comes back from doing a couple of shows in the US

     Jaden: so you need us to tell you where they are?

     Addie: YES PLEASE❤️😭

     Cam: we don't know their schedule

     Addie: ahhhhhhh

     Cam: but I could ask my girlfriend Alexis to ask Alex to ask Chance where they are going to be

     Addie: who is Alex? Is that Chance's sister?

     Marcus: OH MY GOSH IM LAUGHING

     Mikey: I came late and saw that Addie just asked if Alex was Chance's sister

     Mikey: thank you for making my day Addie

     Addie: what did I do wrong I'm so confused

     Jaden: Alex is Chance's girlfriend

     Addie: ooooooh oops

     Addie: I just heard someone yell "I love you Brady!" From inside a giant crowd

     Cam: GO RUN AND FIND THEM THEY MUST BE THERE

---

     Addie's POV

     I quickly scurry over to the crowd of people. There are at least 600 people swarming a group of people in there.

     "Excuse me. Who are all of you guys around?" I try to ask a girl in front of me, but she just turns around, glares at me, and continues doing what she was doing.

     "That jawline!" I hear distinctly over the crowd. The crowd keeps trying to push in closer, but it's slowly moving right, probably the direction the boys have to go.

     "Oh my god Chance why do you have to be so perfect!?!" There is no way the boys aren't in there. I try to push forward, but I keep getting thrown back out to the crowd.

     "Ewwww, aren't you Brynn's best friend?" some girl next to me asks, scrunching up her nose. Suddenly, a big group of them turn towards me. Scowls cover all of their faces. Damn, they must all hate Brynn a lot.

     "It is. Guys, it's Brynn's best friend!" one of them announces, point towards me. At least 75 people charge at me with full force. I run away, it I occasionally stumble. I jump on top of a bench and look over the crowd. In there, I see Chance, Drew, and Brady. No Sergio. No Michael.

     I give up. I've been trying so hard to find Michael, and the one time I find his band mates, he's not here. I stay on the bench for a while until the crowd leaves. I need someone to vent to about this. I'm getting frustrated.

---

     "Jeremiah, I give up!" I groan as soon as I walk into the house he shares with his older brother. Since the devil is out of town with Brynn still, he has the whole house to himself. He's one of my best friends. Jeremiah is a sweetheart, unlike his brother. I met him through Brynn, and he's been welcoming since day one. Adding onto that, he also won the genetic lottery.