Character ask- Answers

Michael:

Michael:

@strangelyaddixted : How do you like being a father now?

     I never thought of it as being a father, but I love it so much. Mason is so much fun to be around. I always look forward to seeing him at the end of the day.

@lillycindy13 :Do you like Megan🤔

     Of course I like Megan. She's a nice person, and she helps take care of Mason. I couldn't dislike her.

@alexis_040403 : Can you teach me how to freestyle?

     Of course. I started out just sitting in my room with a random word generator and trying to think of words that rhyme with the words that popped up. It took me seven years of preparation. The more practice the better

@swimandboybands : How are you my boyo? What do you think will happen at the award show? Especially if (probably when) you beat Brynn??

     I'm doing pretty good right now. Well, the guys and I are performing our song "Tattoo" there, so I hope we do good at that. We are against Brynn in multiple categories, but the main one is artist of the year. If we beat Brynn, I'd be super hyped. We would have just stolen the award from her after such a long time of her getting it.

@ItsAP28 : Would you let me fight Brynn for hurting you?

     Eh, I'll get back to you on that one.

@LaurenEmidd :Do you still have feelings for Brynn?

Of course I have feelings for her. Sometimes they're negative and other times positive. It's ridiculous how she pretends none of us exist, but I'll always have a soft spot for her. She was the first girl I felt something strong about.

 She was the first girl I felt something strong about

Brady:

@ItsAP28 : Hi sweetie, how are you and Courtney?

     We're doing better than ever. We just recently got a pug and a puggle who we named Fred and George. They love to play with each other.