Chapter 3

Sergio's POV

     "What's up guys? I'm here with the guys of In Real Life, the band that is taking the world by storm. Can each of you guys introduce yourself?" the interviewer we just met a minute or so before the camera started rolling asks.

     "Hi I'm Chance Perez, and I'm 22," he smiles his signature Chance smile.

     "I'm Drew Ramos, and I'm also 22," Drew gives an over exaggerated smile.

     "Let me guess, you're 22 as well?" the interviewer laughs towards Brady.

     "I'm actually 17," he laughs, making the interviewer sit up.

     "I'm Michael Conor, and I'm 20," he waves at the camera.

      "Hi everyone I'm Sergio Calderon, and I'm 19," I introduce myself.

     "So, everyone who I've seen has been begging me to clear this up. Which of you guys are single?" the interviewer asks, and Michael's the only one to raise his hand. "The rest of you are taken?" he confirms, and we nod.

     "The rest of us have had the same girlfriends we've had since the summer of 2017," Drew nods, shocking the interviewer.

     "Really? That's amazing considering you guys must be gone all the time," he remarks, making the four of us nod while Michael yawns.

     "We can occasionally bring them along to certain events which helps," Chance announces, and we nod.

     "Both my girlfriend and Brady's girlfriend are in a group, so they get to come along with us to a lot of events," I tell him, making him nod.

     "That's cool. I heard you guys are up for the artist of the year award for the upcoming awards show this week. Do you think you can steal the crown from Brynn Williams?" he asks, and the room gets tenser. She cut off all communication from us, acting as if we are complete strangers.

     "We don't know if we can, but that's the ultimate goal," Michael confirms, chewing anxiously at his lip. All of us were actually surprised with how well he dealt with the break up (aside from the first day where he just sat in his room.) He hasn't held onto it, but it now fuels the band to keep pushing and to someday surpass her. We all have gained some resentment towards her since she discards all of us.

      "Well you guys do have several million more followers than her. What is the thing between your fans and her fans? There is some sort of hatred somewhere, and we can't figure it out," he admits.

     "What thing?" Brady asks, confused. To my knowledge, there is nothing going on. It seems as if the other guys think that too.

     "Brynn has apparently been dramatically loosing followers, and people are tracing it back to you guys," he tells us, surprising us.

     "None of us knew about that," Drew announces for all of us, shocking the interviewer.

      "It was all over the internet and has been for a while. Your fandoms do not mix at all. They hate each other," he informs us, but this one isn't new news.

     "I think it's a mix of a lot of different elements that make our fandoms not like each other," Chance answers vaguely. We don't necessarily want to go into detail about this. The person who knows the most about it is Michael, and I doubt he wants to go into a detail description of his break up.

     "Like?" he pushes.

     "Well, we used to be friends with her back in the Boy Band days before she moved out suddenly to London. Now, if anyone mentions us to her ever, she acts like she doesn't know any of us," Chance tells the guy.