Undiscovered Job

Ross's POV

You didn't know this but I kind of got this secret job that I only know about since I've been on tour and yes not even Laura knows about it so I'm telling you keep it a secret please okay your ready I thought to myself. I'm a super hero well you see I bumped into this man in the street and helped him over the road and that's when he turned to me saying "Follow me" so I followed him and we got to his place which looked like a kung fu place and he gave me a ring saying "Keep it safe and only say these words when there is someone who is in danger okay and they are claws out" he said to me and I nodded to him putting the ring on my finger walking out of the place where he works or lives in or at. So that's my secret please don't say anything and then we could encounter paths someday I thought to myself again. 

"Ross get up" Riker yelled to me, I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed yes it's Thursday today. I walked over to my wardrobe getting on a white top, black jeans, socks and vans for myself after that I walked over to my bed and took of my PJ's, off putting my day clothes on. I rushed down the stairs into the kitchen to see Rocky,Riker,Rydel,Ellington and Ryland in there eating breakfast together "Hey where is mine" I said to them. Rocky looked at me confused "Dude where did you get that ring" he asked me "Well I got it from a shop over when we were on tour" I replied to him, "Okay well here we go Ross" Rydel said passing me my plate of pancakes and I sat down at the table eating it.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked everyone, Riker looked at me "Well I'm going to take Saffy out today you know for a picnic and then maybe we go and have a walk somewhere" he replied to me and I nodded to him "Well I might go to play some basket ball at the park" Ryland said to me "Hey can I join dude" Rocky said to Ryland, he laughed and nodded in the end. "Well I going to take Rydel out for a date today" Ellington said to me and Rydel looked shocked at Ell and smiled blushing a bit calming her self down she got up walking up the stairs to get ready for today. "What you going to do dude" Ryland asked me, I looked at him and thought for a second "Well I actually don't know" I replied to him "Well you could see Laura and your daughter again" Rocky said to me and with that I nodded to him finishing off my pancakes and washing the things I used putting them away of course drying them as well in the process. 

I rushed upstairs, rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I opened the door going over to the sink starting to brush them. Once I was finished I sorted out my hair, got my phone out of my pocket and looking at the time it is 9:05 in the morning. I put my phone away walking out of the front door.

Laura's POV

Yesterday was something else I'm mean Dean trying to hurt me for the first time in our relationship was unbelievable to me luckily I called out for help and Damon, Ness came down to help me. I was in such distress after that literally I couldn't really step outside without someone with me and yes you could call me scared but I mean it's for my safety as well. I'm dressed in my Christmas jumper, skirt and boots if I go out today that is. I heard muffling next to me, I looked to the right of the bed seeing Liv awake and I picked her up carrying her gently to my bed putting her down and changing her. Have I told you why I have't got a Job yet, no it's not because of Olivia it's something unlike me I'm a super hero in undisover and you can't tell anyone just because it's a secret not even Ross knows and that's something anyway this man gave me red ear rings and I put them in my ears and I got Olivia changed into a nice onsie and black leggings and soon enough the door bell rang, I carried Olivia down with me opening the door "DEAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I SHOUTED LOUD TO HIM. Damon must of heard me because he ran down the stairs quickly and looked at me stepping in front of me that's when I stepped back seeing him as well "What the heck are you doing here Dean?" Damon said to him, with that he looked at me "I wanted to say sorry to you Laura please forgive me" Dean said to me sadly, I looked at him sighing "I don't know Dean you know I trust you but I feel like you have just taken advantage of me" I replied to him angrily "Laura please may I come in please and I will show you please I'm really sorry" Dean said to me begging me nearly in tears himself. Damon looked at me, I sighed and Damon moved out the way. I gave Olivia to Damon, he took her carrying her to the kitchen to make her baby bottle up for breakfast.