Weekend

It's been a whole week of school, let me say "It's been amazing" I thought to myself. I got up, made my bed and walked to my closet. I opened my door and looked got out my black jeans, white vest top "with a cross" on it, black biker jacket on top of my top and converse. 

(Ignore shoes, bag, earrings and belt in the picture.)

I got my clothes, closed my closet door behind me and I got dressed into my day clothes. I put my PJ's on my pillow and went downstairs to find Vanessa. "Laura go and find yourself some breakfast please" she said to me. I looked at her and nodded, walked to get an apple and some cereal. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Once I had finished I cleared it up and and my put it away. 

Vanessa looked at me and smiled "Ready to go shopping" she asked me. I looked at her and nodded. We decided to to the car since we need a big shop. I got my phone and but on my converse and I got in the car.  I decided to text Ross to thank him for the other day. 

"Hey Rossy" I said to him. I smiled and pressed sent, put my phone down, looked outside the window of my sister's car. 

Vanessa came in the car and we drove to the shop, we got there and Vanessa parked the car. My phone buzzed in my lap, I picked it up, smiled to myself looking at my phone because Ross had replied. 

"No problem shortie. Loved seeing you happy" he said to me. 

I smiled at my phone and felt butterflies go off again. "Well hope you have an amazing day Rossy" I said to him, pressed send to him.  I got out of the car and put my phone in my pocket in my leather jacket.

We got into the shop and Vanessa got the fruit and vegetables whilst I got the juice. I turned around and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Rocky "Hey Rocky" I said to him. He looked down to me and smiled "Hi Laura" he replied back to me. "So how's everything?" I asked him, he smiled at me "It's going good" he replied to me. "DUDE What's keeping you so long" someone shouted over to him. Then I saw Riker come around with Rydel and Ellington "Who else is here" I thought to myself and rolled my eyes. "Hey Laura" Riker said to me, smiled his normal smiled to me not the one he does to Saffy though. I looked at him and smirked at him "So I heard Saffy had an amazing day the other day?" I said to him. Riker nodded and laughed "Yeah we did" he replied back to me. Ellington is cuddling Rydel and I looked at them confused, shook it off. "Guys you coming" I heard another voice said to them. Ryland and Ross came around and I looked down biting my lip "So looks like you met someone" Ryland said walking to the others. I looked up and saw Ryland "Hey Ryland" I said to him. Ross came closer to the others, looked at me and smiled "Hey Laura" he said and I looked at him "Hi" I said back to him and can't stop myself from blushing. "So how did all you guys meet?" I asked them all. They looked at me shocked "We are family" They replied to me. I smiled at them and rolled my eyes not believing what they just told me "No you are not?" I asked them confused. They looked at me and smiled at me "So let me guess. Ellington must be the one who is the odd one out because his surname is Ratliff" I replied to him. He looked at me and nodded letting go of Rydel. "Nawww. No wonder you are besties" I said to them. They looked at me and smiled, "Alright see you later" Rocky,Rydel,Ellington, Riker and Ryland all waved to me, walked off to find someone. 

Ross looked at me and turned red with embarrassment, I looked at him and smiled causing myself to look down with habit. Ross held his hand under my chin and lifted it up so my eyes were looking into his "Meet me at the beach at 3pm" he asked me. I looked at him and smiled "Okay sir" I replied to him, he laughed at me. I nudged him and chuckled "Laura" my sister shouted for me. "I'm here" I replied to her. She found me in the drinks aisle, looked at me "So who's this?" she asked me . I looked at Ross, smiled "He's a friend" I replied to her question. She looked at me and smiled. Ross looked at my sister confused "Oh Ross. This is my sister Vanessa" I said to him. He looked at her and smile his normal smile "Hi. I'm Ross" he said holding his hand out for my sister to shake his. She shook his hand and let go "So Ross. Would you like to come to our Christmas dinner?" she asked him. Ross looked at me and smiled "Are you sure i'm not intruding your family time" he asked my sister. I looked at mys sister, she looked at him "No way. We would love for you to come" she said to him. "Alright. I would love to come" he replied to Vanessa. Vanessa looked at me, I put the drinks in "I'll meet you in a second sis" I said to her. She looked at me and smiled getting the gist of what I wanted to do. He looked at me and smiled, moved closer to me. I stepped backwards knocking into the shelf, I looked up at him "Rossy...I...I have to go" I said to him, moved out the way so the other people could get through. He looked at me, I started walking away. He grabbed my hand, pulled me back to him, kissed me on the cheek. I blushed slightly, hugged him tightly "Dude you coming" Ryland said to Ross. Ross looked at me and waved. I waved to him and he went off with his family and Ellington. I went to find Vanessa,  she is looking at the meat, I smiled at her. I walked up to her and smiled "So Ross is he a close friend or just a friend" she asked me. I looked at her and she looked at me "Well he's just a friend" I replied to her wishing it was more than friends. She looked at me and rolled her eyes "Let's go pay" she said to me. I nodded and we went to pay, Vanessa paid for the shopping and we put it in the boot of the car. We got in and did our seat belts up and drove back home.