Somethings happening

Laura's POV

I felt cramped, squished and really uncomfortable. I rubbed my eyes and looked around noticing Ross is not with me. I quickly got up, rushed to the bathroom, got the toilet seat up and puked in it and I felt hands pull back my hair and rub my back "It's okay Laura I'm here" a female voice said to me. I couldn't really speak considering my position at the moment and when I was finished, I made sure I am done I slid down the bathroom wall, Ness looked at me confused "Are you okay?" She asked me, I looked at her and shook my head "I feel quite nauseous, queasy and light headed Vanessa" I replied to her.  "Okay Laura, I have a feeling. But you got to get dressed" she said to me surely, I nodded. She helped me up and walked out of the bathroom and walked to my bedroom. "Where's Rocky?" I asked Ness. She looked at me and smiled "He's downstairs making breakfast with Ross I think?" She said to me and I nodded.

We got to our room, I opened the door and went inside. It looks like a trash considering what they did last night. I walked over to my chest of drawers, got out shorts, over sized jumper and my sandals on, I quickly brushed my hair and put it up into a pony tail . I looked around at Vanessa, she is wearing Jeans, blue vest too and converse on and her hair is down and curled. Once I was finished getting ready we both walked out of our bedroom that we shared together along with our boyfriends.

We got downstairs, walked to the kitchen and I could smell the food that is cooking and boy was I hungry. Ness looked at me knowing I wasn't myself, I waked inside and sat down on the stool, Ness came, sat next to me. Rocky looked at me, smiled "Hey Laura" he said to me happily, I returned the smile to him and waved because I felt a bit queasy again. Ross came in from the dining room, walking to me and he got to me.  I looked at him, he started to lean in to kiss me on the lips but because I haven't cleaned my teeth  so I quickly looked in front of me and he kissed me on the cheek "Hey babe" he said to me. I looked at him "Hey R...Ro" before I could finish, I stood up and dashed off again and went to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I leaned over the toilet and let all my puke out of my system that I had in me for the second time.

Vanessa's POV
Laura has just rushed out of the kitchen again, yes I know she is pregnant and no I'm not angry with her but boy If Ross doesn't help Laura with this child I will kill him myself. "Vanessa what's up with Laur?" Ross asked me. I looked at him "I want her to tell you" Is all I said to him. Ross nodded and smiled at me walking out of the kitchen. I quickly got up and pulled him back to me, "I don't think you want to do that at the moment" I said to Ross, Rocky looked at him and smiled "dude let her get ready from her sickness" Rocky said to Ross. I looked at him and smiled, I let go of Ross's arm "Okay but you have to let her tell me in her own time" he replied to us. We both nodded and smiled at Ross.

Laura walked in to the kitchen, plopped down on the stool and I looked at her and smiled "You all right?" I asked her curiously, she nodded and grabbed an apple and started eating it. Ross went over to her and hugged her from behind, Laura looked at him and kissed him on the lips, he kissed her back. "Can you save us some breakfast we are going out for a second Rock" I asked him, he looked at me and nodded "sure just come back safe" he replied to me. I stood up and grabbed Laura's hand, pulled her up and gently walked to town to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test for Laura.

We got to the Pharmacy, walked inside and I looked at Laura. "Vanessa why are we in here?" She asked me confused, I looked at her and just went to get 2 pregnancy tests just in case the first one is wrong. Laura followed behind me but slowly "Ness I'm hungry can we go home now" Laura replied to me. I looked at her sternly "Laur the reason your hear with me is that you are pregnant and I'm here to help you through this?" I said to her calmly. Laura looked at me shocked "but but bu....t" before she could finish she kinda went quiet and walked with me quietly to the till.