Return To School

Monday

At The Lynch's House

Laura's POV

I woke up feeling a strain in the side of my neck, I tried to lift my head up carefully and moved it a bit looking around the room first. Once I was done my neck was fine it just needed a stretch, It's a normal thing to happen when lying on your boyfriends shoulder. I looked at my phone and the looked at the time and it's 6:59 in the morning .  I got up carefully not waking up Ross, walked over to Saffy and Toby waking them up. 

"Laura what is it?" Saffy  said to me, I looked at her and smiled "We have school again" I replied back to them both and Toby looked at me, carefully moved away from Ryland. I unwrapped Saffy considering  she did not want to move so I forced her by removing the cover which is Riker's.  Saffy opened her eyes, got off the sofa and crept out of the house going back to our house to get ready for school. "Meet you by your locker at 8 am" Saffy and Toby said to me, I looked at them "Yeah sure" I replied to the both and we separate our ways to go home.

I got home, walked to the front door mat and lifted it up to find the spare key. I picked it up, unlocked the door and walked inside closing it behind me. I took off my shoes, headed upstairs to my room to have a quick shower, once I was finished I walked into my closet finding something to wear for school and I choose my vest top which was white, Blue Jeans and a green hoodie which I always wear cause its comfortable and when its cold in the house I like to keep warm. I got dry, got dressed to my day clothes ready for school and then I dried my hair with a  hair dryer since it was quicker afterwards I put them in plaits. I got socks on and packed my bag for the day, walked downstairs to to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Once I got to the kitchen, I plopped my bag down on the counter and grabbed an apple and orange juice to drink and sat down near my bag and started eating thinking about my day back a school today and how it will go. I soon finished my breakfast,  I got up and went upstairs to brush my teeth in the bathroom.

Ross's POV

My alarm went off on  my phone, I tried to reach over which was very odd because I should have Laur on me and then I opened my eyes looked to my side to see it was empty. I looked at my phone to look at the time and it was 7:14 in the morning. I got up, carried my cover and  pillows upstairs to my bed and made it for later. I  got dressed in my day clothes which was a white top and black Jeans and converse. I got my work bag and packed it for the day, Once I was done I carried it downstairs and put it on the kitchen counter. I made myself and the others breakfast which is pancakes with strawberries cut up in haves.

I heard footsteps come this way, I looked up and saw Riker,Ryland and Rocky walk in the kitchen fully dressed for work today as well "Well you guys are dressed pretty quickly?" I asked them confused. Riker looked at me and smiled "Yeah Ross because we have a feeling that it's going to be different" he replied back to me "All right Riker anyway how was it not finding Saffy and Toby next to you?" I asked them, Ryland looked at me and then at Riker "Well if you ask me I was shocked and confused" he replied to me "Yeah but don't forget that we can see them later as well" Riker said to me. Rocky looked at us all "So Ness has gone home to get dressed and check on the house" he said to all of us, we all looked at him and smiled "Okay so what's going to happen when Laur, Vanessa don't have a house anymore cause they don't have a job yet?" Riker asked Rocky and I looked at each other "Well we could let them move in here" Rocky and I replied to Riker. Dad walked in from coming down the stairs "What's this about who could move in here?" he asked us confused. I looked at him and smiled "Well as you know Ness and Laura don't have a mom and dad so Rocky and I are wondering if they could come and live here?" I asked him. Dad looked at us and smiled "Well it's fine by me but I don't think mum going to like the sound of it" he replied to us "Dad can it just be between us five please" Rocky said to him and Dad looked  at Rocky and I "Well okay but only when they need help they can move in" he said to us. We ran over to him and hugged him "Dad your the best"  we replied to him. We let go and I dished out Riker, Ryland, Rocky's breakfast for them and I dished mine up as well. Dad made himself some coffee and toast.