1st Day at School

Monday

I woke up and stretched my arms. I got up out of my bed, and looked at it in a grump, made it up and I  got dressed, I walked into my closet which reminded me of home back in London. "Laura come on you're going to be late for school!" she shouted to me from which sound like from the kitchen. I love her honestly I do but these moments when I do. I wish they were with us looking at us grow up. I got dressed into a crop top, black skirt, hoodie and converse. I put my hair up into a ponytail and walked downstairs. 

I got to the the kitchen to find Vanessa making breakfast. I looked at her and smiled "You excited about college" I asked her putting her in a happier mood and she looked at me and smiled "Yes I am. I have ordered us house keys and they arrived yesterday while we were asleep" she replied to me handing me a key. I took it from her and smiled back. 

Vanessa passed me my breakfast which was pancakes, blueberries with syrup on top "Thank you sis" I said to her smiling. I ate it all up and laughed at her. "What's so funny?" she asked me sitting down next to me "I'm making breakfast tomorrow no exceptions" I asked her. I soon finished and I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth got my bag and put my pencil case, notebook inside it.  I rushed downstairs, kissed my sister on the head "Thanks for breakfast" I said to her she smiled and looked at me  "Have fun at school today?" she said to me and I nodded and go out of the house.

Vanessa must of left a couple of minutes after me to go to college. I walked to school, on the way I'm getting pretty nervous already and I'm not even there. I soon arrived at school which looked nice, walked through the doors. I looked around without moving my legs  "HELLO" a girl with a boy next to her and smiled to me "Hi my name is Laura I'm new here" I said to them.  They both looked at me and and smiled  "I'm Saffy and this is Toby" she said to me. "Would you like help getting your timetable?" Saffy said to me. I nodded and Toby took me by the arm and Saffy did the same and dragged me to the principal's office "Thanks" I said to them and smiled  "No problem see you at break" Saffy said to me. Toby and Saffy left me and left to which looks like there first class. 

I turned around to see a big wooden door which looked like the principal's office and knocked on his/ her's door. "Come in" he said to me. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I turned around and looked at him. "Ah Miss Laura Marano welcome to Rydell High" He said to me. I walked over to a chair which sat in front of his desk. "Thank you for having me" I replied to him smiling. He smiled at me and chuckled at me "It's a pleasure really" he said to me. "Well here is your timetable for this semester" he continued to say to me. I looked at the piece of paper and smiled at him. "Thank you so much" I replied to him taking my timetable from his hand.  The bell rang and I got up and went to my first class. 

I looked at my timetable and it said period 1: Dance with Miss. RL. So I closed it up and walked to the main hall which seemed like a good place to be for dance. I got to the hall, put my bag down on the floor and waited with another person "Hello my names Raini" she said to me. "Hi" I said back to her . The teacher came in and she looked really pretty and nice "Hello class" Miss L said to all of us, we looked at her and smiled  "Please call me Rydel" she replied back to us all. "Now for this class to fit in I would like for us all to  be a class family. I would like all to get into groups and make a dance routine" she said to us all. We nodded and we got into a group of  four and obviously I'm with Raini, Calum, Ben and Gabby. We all copied Rydel and continued dancing  writing down notes on how we can remember the dance. 

By the end of the class, Raini, Calum and I were shattered after class, "I love Rydel she so nice" I thought to myself "Right" Rydel said to us all we looked at her confused "For homework you will be performing in your group to me" she informed us all with a smiled. The bell rang for second period "It's due in a week's time today?" she asked us all and we wrote it down quickly in our planner.