Saturday Morning

Hi my names Laura Marano, I'm 18 years old. I live in London UK with my mum and dad called Ellen, Damiano and my sister called Vanessa and she goes to college. I go to school but I get bullied because I'm a geek/ nerdy girl but I try and make an effort to look nice and pretty.  

My mum shouted down for Vanessa and I "Girls come down for breakfast?" She asked us. We looked at each other from our rooms, yes we share a room and it's really cool I must say which I love. So Vanessa's bedroom is on the floor alongside with her other other stuff like her study table, her closet which has her clothes and shoes inside like I do. My room is on the top but the cool thing about my room is that I climb up a ladder which goes into my room which is just like my older sisters room. I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet and opened it up, walked inside and my lights came on immediately within seconds. I looked around and found my blue jeans, vest top and checkered t-shirt which I like to wear most days. I  got dressed and walked over to put my PJ's on my bed which I made already today this morning. I wanted to curl my hair today and have it down for a change. "Hey Laur. Do you need help?" Vanessa asked me. I got up straight away and looked over my fence which was keeping me from falling of the edge to my sister and nodded. She came and climbed up the ladder to my room "Can you help curl my hair please?" I asked her nicely. She looked at me and smiled "I would love two Laura" she replied to me and walked over to me and got my curler and plugged it in, waited for it to got hot for a moment, she picked it up and started to curl my hair. 

Vanessa wore black jeans, red top and black cardigan over the top of my red top. "All done" she said to me. I looked at her, gave her a huge hug. She hugged me back and then smiled at me letting go and climbed back down to her bedroom. I climbed down after her, we walked downstairs to find mum and dad. 

"Hello mum, dad" we said to them happily. Mum an dad looked at us confused "Why are you both happy?" They both asked us. We looked at them and and shrugged our shoulders. We both walked to get ourselves a bowl of cereal each and an apple, sat down at the table. Dad looked at us, we looked at him confused " Darlings we are moving to California in two days?" Mum said to Vanessa and I. We both looked at each other and smiled "Okay mum and dad" we both said happily to them, finished our breakfast and ran upstairs to brush our teeth in our bathroom which we shared in our room and started packing for our move to Cali.

We soon finished and it's was soon lunchtime and ate our pasta, salad. We all as a family loved spending time together and watching movies. "So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked mum, dad and my sister. They looked at me, smiled "How about the hunger games" Vanessa asks me. I looked at her and nodded to her.  I found  the DVD and put it in the player. I sat down next to mum and Vanessa, hugged them tightly. My dad pressed play and we watched the movie. 

By the end of the movie Vanessa, mum and dad fell asleep through the movie, I gently got up and started making dinner for us to eat. I walked to the fridge, got a pizza, cucumber, salad, tomato and pepper and placed them down on the counter.  got a chopping board and started to chop the cucumber salad and pepper. I then washed the salad in a bowl to make it fresh, put it in another bowl with the cut up cucumber and pepper and the tomato's. I put the pizza in the oven and thought for a moment what else I could make so I  made some chicken nuggets as well on top of that and put them in the oven and waited.  I ran upstairs and got my book and went down to the kitchen and read it on the counter. 

"Beep, Beep, Beep"  I heard the oven go off and jumped off the counter and grabbed a towel, opened the oven and took it them both out and dished up the four plates with Salad, pizza and chicken nuggets. "What's that smell?" my mum, dad and my sister asked me. I looked at them and laughed to be honest they looked like a mess when they wake up from a nap. "Dinner I made it for us to eat?" I replied back to them, they went to wash their hands. They walked into the dining room, sat down at the table and I brought out tea/dinner and placed it down and we started eating it. Mum and dad smiled at me "Thank you darling" They said to me.  We all ate up or tea, took out or plates , washed up and put our things away. Once Vanessa and I were done, we looked at mum and dad and smiled at them making them smile back "good night" we said to them both and kissed them. We looked at them time and it read 7pm, we both yawned and brushed our teeth and got changed into our PJ's and went to sleep.