Moving Day

I woke up to the sound of music as I shared my room with my sister Vanessa.  "Vanessa turn it down" I shouted to her. "But Laura. It's our moving day?" she said back to me, I  jumped out of bed, rushed to my closet and opened it up. I walked inside and my lights instantly turned on. I looked around and found that I was feeling a bit cold so I grabbed leggings, top and a hoodie and converse. I closed my closet doors and walked to my bed and set my day clothes down and got undressed and got my new clothes on. I put my hair up in a pony tail and climbed down my ladder to find my sister already dressed wearing leggings, grey top and ugg boots. We both walked out of our room and went down to find mum and dad. We found them in the kitchen packing the kitchen "You girls ready?" she asked us. We nodded and heard a van outside. We rushed to the window and saw it's a moving van. "Mum the moving van is here" Vanessa shouted to her. "Okay Vanessa can you help them and get all yours and Laura stuff in the van" she shouted back to us and we rushed upstairs and smiled at our mum and dad and opened the front door and rushed upstairs to get our stuff including our suitcases and brought them down and we all waited for a taxi to collect us all and take us to the airpor. 

We soon packed the moving van, got into a taxi and went to the airport. When we arrived at the airport the Taxi man got out suitcases out and placed them down on the pavement. Vanessa and I took ours and so did mum and dad. "Girls our flight doesn't come till  9am" dad said to us. "Would you like breakfast?" mum asked us both. We looked at her and nodded, we walked to costa and had a toastie and a coffee or a coke and we ate it up. "Thanks mum and dad" We looked at them and smiled. Dad looked at the time and it said 8:30. "We better be going guys" he said to us and we stood up and walked to the airplane and boarded. 

Vanessa and I slept while mum and dad looked at a movie. The plane soon landed because I could feel the jolt when it touched the ground. I woke up and rubbed my eyes, looked at Vanessa who looked half as tired as I do. We both got up with mum and dad, walked to get our suitcases from the pick up point. Once we collected our bags we got a Taxi to our new house. 

When we arrived our house is massive it's like a mansion. Vanessa and I got out of our Taxi and grabbed our suitcase running inside wanting to choose our own rooms first. Although I will miss sharing a room with my older sister I'm sure I will enjoy having a little privacy. I got into my bedroom and it was massive and I loved it. I unpacked and my mum and dad came inside and unpacked their bags as well.  

"Darlings come downstairs and help us unpack the van. It's just arrived" she shouted at us and we both rushed downstairs and helped the men unpack our stuff. It was soon unpacked and we started to unpack our room stuff and went downstairs "Do you need any help?" Vanessa and I looked at mum and dad and they looked angry. We both looked at each other and like a little daughter would I am scared "DAMIANO WHY DO THIS WHEN WE ARRIVE AT A NEW PLACE" Our mum shouted at him. Dad looked at her and laughed "Ellen maybe it's time we can't be together" he shouted to her. Mum looked up at him and stormed out the door, dad did the same driving in there cars. 

Vanessa looked at me with sadness, I looked at her "Do you think they will be fine?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled with hope in her face that she lifted my heart and I hugged her tightly. We both let go of each other and unpacked everything and put it in all place. 

I put the radio on and the news was on. "10 o'clock new coming in. There has been an accident" it said and I looked at Vanessa shocked "I hope it's not mum or dad" I asked her knowing it might be. There's a knock on the door and Vanessa ran and opened the door "Hello I'm P.C Jones and you're mother has been killed in a car accident" he said to her. Vanessa looked absolutely distraught and said "Thank you" shutting the door and walked into the kitchen where I am. I looked up at her and her eyes started crying out with tears, gave her a massive hug, we went to bed knowing we have school and college tomorrow. We both fell asleep crying knowing dad never came back home so he abandoned us in our new home.