Arguments and Fights

Just be warned there could be some sexual content in here) if you don't want to read then skip this chapter
-----------------------------------------

Laura's POV (Marie)

It's like 6:30 in the morning, the heat is getting to me as usual in the mornings and when I lived in the UK it was always cold but raining lets just say I'm used to it being dull and cloudy. I could feel strong arms around my waist holding me tight, I couldn't help but smile to myself and I rubbed my eyes looking at Ross cuddling me from behind me. I leaned down and moved his hair, kissed his forehead gently removing his hand that went around my waist and once I did I carefully got out of my bed not waking Ross,Rocky and Ness up. I walked to my wardrobe, got out blue jeans, grey jumper and my school bag which is a grey handbag and my heels are downstairs near the front door. I walked into the bathroom, started to get change into my days clothes once I was finished I brushed my hair and put it up into a ponytail. I didn't want to put any make up on since I was just going to the Library with Saffy (Rose) and Toby (Jake).

I'm finished in getting ready for the day, I quietly unlocked the bathroom door opening it up looking to see if anyone has woken up but luckily for me Ross hasn't woken up yet and I walked out closing the bathroom door behind me. I walked to my bed, once I got there I folded my Pj's up and put them underneath under my pillow. Ross is still sleeping, I smiled to myself turning my head to grab my phone and looking at the time it's now 6:45. So I decided to just sit on bed whilst Ross is still sleeping looking trough Twitter, Snap chat and Instagram to be honest there wasn't anything much on twitter and Snap chat so I went onto Instagram and took a picture of Ross in bed and captioned it as "ISN'T HE THE SWEETEST WHEN HE SLEEPS" and I posted it with that I saw that Raini and Calum have posted a picture together with me in it because it was one when we took it a couple of weeks ago, it said "Missing this one" and I clicked on it and replied to her saying "Missing you as well. I have to tell you both something though" I sent to them and put my phone down, flopping back on my bed hard and tiredly.

Ross must of felt me lay back landing on his legs, he shuffled a bit and then he must of opened his eyes cause I couldn't see from where I am, I sat up and lay on my front just looking down on the floor. I felt the bed shake cause of Ross moving on it seeing me lay on my front thinking, the bed stopped shaking and my hair was suddenly moved to the right of me. I felt sweet kisses placed on my back closing into my neck "Morning Rossy" I said to him smiling, he stopped and I turned around seeing his face smiling to me "Morning Laur. You look so stunning today" He said to me and kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss, looked at me "Come back to bed Laur?" he asked me in his raspy morning voice and I shook my head denying his request "I have to go to school Rossy" I said to him and he looked at me and smiled "Well okay but I'll miss you loads" he replied to me giving me one last kiss on the cheek , then going back to bed back to sleep himself. I got my phone and stood up from the bed turning around to look at Ross snuggled up in bed drifting off to sleep. I leaned down and kissed him just one last time whispering "goodbye" to him in his ear.

I walked out of the room quietly, walked down the stairs to the kitchen and I got to the kitchen getting myself some breakfast. I decided to make a bowl cornflakes with milk in like always, so I sat down and started eating it. I thought to myself about how my life is going to fast I mean Ross has already purposed to me, not to mention i'm only 18 years old to get married to him. I mean It's like I've known him for ages but really we have been going out for like 5 months now and I'm wondering if I am doing the right thing.

"Laura are you okay?" a girl voice said to me. I shook out my thoughts, turned around to see Ness there half awake as normal "Hey Ness yeah. Well do you think I'm taking my life to quickly?" I asked her confused myself to think about it more by my own, I needed a sisterly talk about it with her and she grabbed herself some cereal the same as me "Well I am your older sister so I should say no but really Ross and you are so cute together so yes" she replied to me and I looked up at her, smiled "Thanks Ness" I replied to her. "Don't you have to go to school in a second" she asked me, I looked at her and nodded "oh shoot thanks tell Ross where I'm at okay" I replied to her and she nodded.