THE DAY THAT WE ALL GO AWAY

Monday

Ross's POV

The sunlight through the curtains woke my instantly, as I felt who was next to me I remembered who it is and I rubbed my eyes looking over at my beautiful soon to be wife her hair was covering her face so she was in her own little world, I moved her her hair gently away from her face and she moved a bit shuffling towards be embracing me into a hug "Hmmm Ross" she mumbled out loud enough for me to hear, Rocky looked at me and smirked "hey we need to go the others are waiting for us" he said to me slipping out of Vanessa's bed took off his PJ's getting changed into comfy clothes like t-shirt, black jeans and socks. He brushed his hair, gave Ness a kiss on the lips before coming to me to help me out. I couldn't move because Laura's arm is on my stomach gripping to me, Rocky took her hand off me letting me move gently letting her head fall to my side of pillow and once I was free, I quickly got changed to my grey stripped jumper, black jeans and socks on. I lastly brushed my hair trying not to make a lot of racket for the girls to wake up to us.

I went back to Laura, kissed her lips yet she did something I didn't need to happen right now and she kissed me back lifting herself up to me. I had to do something, so I kinda had to guide her back down to the bed whilst no removing my lips from her, those lips were so soft and it was going to kill me leaving her alone without me once she was down to the bed I removed my lips from hers, put the cover back over her body and she smiled into the pillow and took a deep breath in smelling the scent of were I was sleeping last night. I left her my car keys next to her on the nightstand leaving with Rocky pulled me out of the bedroom, down the stairs and out of the front door shutting it up behind us both.

"HEY GUYS" Ryland shouted to us both, Rocky looked at Ryland, smiled at him "Dude be quiet or you going to wake them up" he said to Ryland, Rydel looked at us both and laughed "Do you mind if we go know" Rydel said to us all, Riker nodded and Ellington looked her smiling as he would to his girlfriend. "Hey but where's our suitcases?" I asked Rydellington. They looked at me, smiled "My sweet boys" I heard someone say to us all, Rocky,Riker and Ryland all turned around to face the person "DAD" They said loud enough, I looked at mum and sighed "Ross don't sigh at me" she said to me and y face literally dropped dead into an angry face "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" I SHOUTED TO HER, Rydel looked at me and pulled me towards the car and once we got the car I hugged dad "Hey son how are you and Laura?" he asked me. "Dad they are so cute" Rydel's voice went high as it could and squealed after she said this to him, he chuckled at her "Well boys Riker,Ryland and Ross I'm very happy you guys are loved by special girls that love you" Mark our dad said to us all, Riker looked at his dad through the window "Thanks dad your the best" he said to him, Ryland smiled "Don't you mean Girls and Boy" he chuckled out loud to dad, "How is Toby?" he asked Ryland and nodded "He is fine thanks dad" he replied to him, "Right in the car love birds" he said to us all. "Have you got our suit cases?" I asked dad. He looked at me through the door, nodded "Yeah I helped Rydel and Ell with them out of there house" he replied to us all. Everyone smiled and a chorus of "Thank you came out of our mouths, Dad looked at mum, smiled at her "Come on darling" he said to her, she walked to the front door, opened it up and got in. We all strapped our selves up with seat belts on, dad and mum did as well Dad started up the engine, we are off to the airport to catch the plane to Dublin.

Mum put on some music so it wasn't so quiet in the car, turned it down so dad could concentrate on the other road users as well as what he was doing. "So" mum said to us all trying to make a little bit of a conversation, Rydel faced her, smiled lightly "Mum honestly we are fine" she said to her calmly by that time mum' face is full of smiles, Riker looked at Rydel saying why start a now and she nudged me into him "Ow Rydel" I said to her quietly "How is life with Vanessa, Saffy, Toby and Laura?" she said to us all, Rocky looked up at mum "Well it's been good, Ness is an amazing girl" he replied to mum, I'm guessing she's smiling to hear that news from Rocky and Riker looked at me asking for help "Mum to be honest we are all fine and Happy" getting to the point quickly for us all "Okay" she said to us all, I give her this she is at least trying to make small talk and I'm thankful but I don't like her still. I looked around the car, saw Rydel leaning on Ellington shoulder sleeping and I got my phone out looking at the time it said 7:30 to be honest I would be still in bed if it wasn't for tour life snuggling up to Laura. I'm happy for Rydel and Ellington they get to spend every moment on tour together even when we get home as well if it's the same that is anyway Riker is listening to his music with earphones in, Ryland is looking at the window watching people as they go by in this early hours of the morning and Rocky happens to be on his phone playing on a game. I felt my phone go off in my lap, picked it up and saw a message from Laura saying "Good morning babe Missing you all ready, someones wriggling about missing there daddy", I smiled to the phone and immediately texted back "Morning beautiful. I left the keys for you if you need to go anywhere today, be careful please also I love you two" I pressed send and watched as the blue line go up to the other side of my phone and it had been delivered. Then I heard Rocky, Ryland and Riker's phone go off as well and they pressed on it seeing they have messages from Toby, Vanessa and Saffy. They all looked at me "Dude why are they up it's Monday" Riker said to us all confused, Ellington looked at Riker "Dude it's Monday they have school?" he replied to us all, "Actually Vanessa doesn't have school so I don't know what she is going to do?" Rocky asked us all. The car engine stopped and dad parked up, I looked at the place we are and it's the airport.