Audition Day

Laura's POV

I've woken up strangely in a good mood and it's only 7:30 in the morning any way I stretched my arms and got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around wondering were I am, looked at Toby and Saffy who are on the floor sleeping. I got up and smiled to myself,  going to my suitcase, I got out my pink dress,black coat, black heels, grey bag just in case I have to take anything home afterwards. I got my Pj's off and started to get changed, once I was done I went over to the mirror and smiled to myself and deciding what hairstyle I should do. I decided to leave my hair down but curl it to give it a bit of a lift it needed for today. 

Once I was done with my hair, I re made my bed and got my phone which was on charge for the night since I used it all day yesterday getting away from the Lynch's and Ellington

Once I was done with my hair, I re made my bed and got my phone which was on charge for the night since I used it all day yesterday getting away from the Lynch's and Ellington. I walked to Toby and Saffy and shook them a bit to try and wake them up, Saffy turned around facing the other way round "What's the time Laura?" Toby asked me tiredly and I looked at him, smiled "It's around 7:30" I replied to him. He rubbed his eyes and smiled "Okay well I'm going to the Audition soon do you want any breakfast?" I asked him. He shook his head saying no "Good luck" he replied to me. "Thanks Toby" I said to him and got up grabbing my phone, purse and notebook and pen. I went to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and ate it whilst just thinking how the audition will go. I soon finished eating, I brushed my teeth and once I finished. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed my bag, went outside to catch a taxi to go to the Audition.

Ross's POV

It's 7:30 in the morning , I'm awake all ready dressed for work as it's a Wednesday "Hey guys you ready?" I shouted to my brothers,sister and Ellington. There was no reply strangely so I grabbed my work bag, headed downstairs to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I saw Rydel and Ellington making breakfast.

Rydel looked up at me and smiled "Don't you have a audition today?" she asked me confused. I looked up at her, nodding "Yeah but it's at 10 -11 today?" I replied to her. She looked at me and smiled "Okay well get Riker,Rocky and Ry down then" she replied to me, I looked at her and sighed "but but RYDELLLL" I started to say to her and she looked at me, laughed "Go on the sooner you do it the sooner we can go" She said to me, I went to the stairs and shouted "RIKER,ROCKY,RY COME DOWN BREAKFAST IS READY" to them, they came with there bags down the stairs "You wanting to find Saffy and Toby today?" I asked them. Riker looked at me and smiled "Yeah I kinda miss her so much. It feels like nothing is better till she is back" He said to me and I sighed agreeing with him "I agree bro. I miss Laura as well" I replied back to him. Ryland looked at Riker "I'm skipping work today guys I want to find Toby!" He said to Riker and I. Rydel looked at Ryland,Riker and I, but however hard we try it's just as easy to convince her "Okay but we all can go at 10 when Ross leaves for his audition" she replied to Ryland and Riker. They looked at her and smiled "Okay Rydel" Ryland said to her.

I could see Rydel, Ellington had made something all ready for them to eat. I just couldn't eat anything knowing Laura,Saffy and Toby are out there in the world. Rocky had something to eat and Ryland made something but he only had ate least half of it, Riker wasn't in the mood for eating just like me, I could totally understand why he doesn't want to eat. We all ate breakfast brushed our teeth and headed out to work in our cars.