Christmas Day

I haven't spoken to Ross since Monday when his mum told me about the other girls he has dated before me. My thoughts turned confused, angry and I'm feeling lost like no one, nothing could make me happy again. "Laura time together up. We need to get ready?" Vanessa shouted to me which sounded like from the kitchen.

I rubbed my eyes, stretched my arms and got out of my bed, made my bed all nice. After I finished making my bed I turned around and walked to my closet, I opened them and just like normal they lights come on straight away letting me know it's another brand new day. I walked inside, looked for the perfect  outfit for today and I grabbed my Blue Jeans, White Vest top, checkered T-shirt and Grey hoodie. I carried them to my bed shutting the doors behind me on the way out. I got undressed out of my PJ's, put them on my pillow and once I got dressed into my day clothes. Once I finished getting changed into a new set of clothes I walked over to my mirror and plaited my hair into a fishtail, put on a little bit of makeup but not too much that's it's horrible on my face. Once I was completely finished I walked over to my phone,  put it in my Jean pocket and turned off the charger. I started to walk out of my bedroom, turned off my light and walked downstairs to the kitchen were my sister Vanessa is.

I felt a buzz go off, grabbed my phone and looked at it seeing it's from Ross saying " Laura I'm sorry for whatever my mum has said to you?" He said to me. My heart went numb like a needle took over my speech, not wanting it to get in the way of my thoughts and I quickly looked at my phone once more thinking "if Stormie thinks this is a way out of mine, Ross's love life. Then there is another thing coming." I thought to myself as my tears came down my face rolling to my checkered top, which it soaked into. "Okay. But if your mum is telling the truth. I'm never ever speaking to you again, also I hope Riker hasn't done this to Saffy as well" I sent back to him and pressed send.

I got to the kitchen and looked at Vanessa, she looked at me smiling " so how what happened at the party last night?" She asked me confused. I walked over and took a seat on the still and looked at her smiling a bit but it didn't last for that long. "Stormie told me that Ross dated other girls and took them out on dates like he is doing to me!" I replied back to her. " You never know Laura. Stormie might have told you the truth the best way is to let Ross tell you since he's the person who knows" she replied to me. I looked at her and smiled "yeah I guess you're right. Anyway what's for breakfast?" I asked her changing the subject. Vanessa looked at me and rolled her eyes "Merry Christmas to you too little sister" she said to me. I laughed at Vanessa and smiled " Merry Christmas V." I walked over to her and hugged her. " You know what you take the morning off and I'll make breakfast" I said to her and she nodded sitting down on a stall. I grabbed the pancake mix and put it in a frying pan and started cooking. Once It was finished I grabbed two plates and put the pancakes for us both and I topped it off with strawberries, blueberries and some whipped cream. I carried it over to Vanessa and she took it "thanks Laura" she said to me and I sat down next to her and we started eating.

I heard my phone buzz again, Vanessa looked at me and smiled "Ross isn't it?" She asks me. I got out my phone and looked at it seeing it is from Saffy and Ross. I looked at her and smiled " Saffy and Ross" I replied to her, smiled opening my text from Saffy and it said "Merry Christmas my besties hope you have an amazing day" to me. I was about to text back but Vanessa looked at me and I looked at her "why don't you invite Saffy and Toby around for lunch as well." She said to me. I looked at her and gasped "are you sure Vanessa. We all ready have Auntie Lou , Uncle Jack, cousin Isabel, Ross and now Saffy and Toby?" I asked her making sure. She nodded to me and smiled " can I invite Rocky, Riker, Rydel, Ellington and Ryland as well?" I asked her. She looks at me and smiled blushing a bit because I mentioned Rocky's name. "Hold up so do you like like Rocky?" I asked her smiling happily to her. Vanessa looked at me and smiled pushing me away. " I don't know I've only just met him the other day" she replied back to me shrugging her shoulders to me. I looked at her and smiled. She looked at me and nodded to my question earlier. I text back Saffy saying "Do you want to come and have Christmas lunch at mine?" I sent to her and went and texted to Toby and said "Do you want to come and have Christmas lunch at mine?" I sent to him and clicked on Ross's message his text said "No he has never done this in his life so it's his first time, I think he's found his perfect girl. Laur, I did date other girls before you and did the same to the them but I...I....I only did this because I was thinking about how it could turn out to be like the others but I've really like you Laura. I mean it really really like you ever since I took you to the beach that day" he said to me.  My mind went blank and I froze, sat there still taking it all in. I shook it off and looked at Vanessa and smiled and then looked at my phone again and went off Ross messages and saw Toby and Saffy texted me back "alright thanks I'll be there at 1:00 to helps you and your sister out" Saffy said to me and smiled at my phone. I text back saying " okay see you then" I sent it and pressed on Toby's text and his says "thanks Laura. I'll be there to help you out at 1" he said to me. "Okay see you soon" I sent back to him and smiled. I pressed on Ross messages and quickly typed in "Vanessa has invited Rocky,Riker,Rydel, Ellington and Ryland to come as well" I sent it to him and put my phone away.