The End

There was a certain feeling of melancholy that drove me away from that hospital and made me pack all of my things. This feeling of worthlessness worked it's way up to my mind, making me believe everyone knew that I was a wimp that couldn't save his own boyfriend from sickness. It made me go insane, thinking that everyone knew my secrets, although not big ones. As I mentioned earlier, I prefer to keep things to myself and the thought that everyone knew made me go crazy.

But, they didn't know. I was just paranoid. So paranoid, I left. Packed up my bags, took some money, and left. Hating myself was a familiar feeling, but this was beyond that. This was hating my actions. Austin didn't tell me he's sick because he didn't love me. That was that. I was not willing to watch yet another heart break unfold before my eyes. Holding up my non wavering complacency, is something that I couldn't think of doing again.

There was a lot of things I could have done, and running away from my problems would have been one. Waiting until Austin woke up would be another one, yet I did neither. I fled the scene, leaving un answered questions and the lack of a note to tell people where I was going. Although, I had dropped hints to Phil, not letting it get too close so he couldn't stop me.

I am Alan Ashby, I am a failure, a worthless piece of shit and a sad mess. All along, I held up my character, not letting relationships change the fact that I couldn't be another person.

I am alone and without a home, but that won't change the fact that I was lonely my entire life.

I am sad, but that won't change the fact that I've been sad my entire life.

I am Alan Ashby, and I'm on my own now.

___________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

I am sad to say that this is the end of Hypocrisy. Although, when this story hits 100,000 reads, I will make a sequel called Conspiracy. Normally, I am not one to ask for so many reads, but I need a break and getting that many will give me plenty of time to relax and make the sequel 10x better.

I loved making this story so much, and the ending of this story will not end me connecting with you guys.

When I was having a breakdown, I'd write my thoughts into this story. When I was sad, I created the next update. All of your comments influenced me to keep writing, and most of all to keep smiling. When I saw comments that said you could relate to Alan and no longer felt alone, I felt like I accomplished something other than just locking my bed room door for hours to write. You are not alone, and never will be. You and I can go through this together and come out alive. Every single read and comment, created the next update, and I want you all to know that.

I talk about you guys a lot, my hypocrites, and I'll continue to talk about you guys. After all, you
guys are my favourite thing to talk about.

I love you all so much, don't ever feel alone.

~ Haley, the author of Hypocrisy