Chapter 11

Something about snow makes the inner kid in me arise. Maybe it's the fact when you walk outside everything's white. Maybe it's because when snow falls, it's silent. Or maybe because where I live, if we get snow the whole state shuts down, including school.

I just love it. I love putting on generous amount of clothes on and shuffling outside. I love hearing the crunching of snow under my feet. But, what makes things ten times better is having someone to play in the snow with me.

Which explains why me and Austin where suiting up to go play in the snow. I had somehow convinced him to, although he hates the cold and probably wants nothing better than to stay inside and cuddle all day.

"Are we ready?" Austin chimed in from the corner, he looked adorable. He had a thin jacket on and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Are you not going to freeze?" I asked, clearly shocked at his lack of clothing.

"Alan, I used to live in Minnesota, I'll be fine," he said, placing a hand on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes.

"Alright! What ever you say."

I shuffled down stairs and walked outside, smiling at the snow on the ground. There were no cars, making everything silent. The snow continued to fall as I zipped up my jacket.

"Let's go," I told Austin.

He followed after me, out of pure courage, I grabbed his hand and led him into my snow covered yard.

Austin stood there on his phone looking at something. That's when I got the tremendous idea to just push him into the snow, so that's what I did.

At first anger showed on his face, but it soon went away as he dragged me down with him. Both of us laying in the snow, side by side. Rolling over, I looked Austin in his deep brown eyes. Almost scared at the affect they had on me, they were pulling me in. His eyes dropped to my lips, as did mine.

It was in this moment that I knew that I had to be the man and just kiss him. Probably one of the best ideas I've ever had. Making out in the snow is the best, now I can say that from experience.

I pulled away when Austin started to shake.

"Is big boy cold?" I whispered in his ear, sending visibly noticeable shivers down his spine.

"Mhm," Austin replied.

I stood up and pulled him off of the ground, wrapping my arms around his side to keep him warm until we reached my house. I opened the door and automatically ran to the fireplace and turned it on. Taking my shoes and jacket off, I signalled for Austin to join me on my oversized couch. He laid behind me, considering he was tall as fuck compared to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rolled over to where I was just a few centimetres from his face, smiling at the way I could feel his warm breath plaster my face with every exhale he took.

"Be mine, again?" Austin asked.

I felt my breath hitch at his question but wanted nothing more than to say yes. So, I knew that's what I had to do. If I didn't say yes, he wouldn't be in my life. We both know that I can't go through that again. No matter how much I didn't want Austin Carlile in my life, there was no way he was leaving. He's gone to far to give up now.

"Of course," I said, smiling as I saw Austin's face light up. He pulled me closer and I couldn't help but to make our lips touch. Rolling on top of Austin, I entangled my fingers through his hair. He smiled and gasped as I tugged on his bottom lip.

His tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which I didn't allow him. He tugged on my hair, causing me to gasp, which he took the opportunity to slid his tongue in.

Silly boy, he knows me to well.

Austin pulled away and took a much needed breath.

"You're mine now, bitch," Austin said jokingly in my ear.

AUTHORS NOTE

Guys, I have over 2,000 reads and I want all of you to know how thankful I am for that. I love every single one of you. I reply to all comments. Your comments make me want to write and always make me smile, all of you are the absolute best. Don't ever forget that.