Chapter 2

Yeah, I know it's been forever... but hey, SCHOOL'S OVER! I'm all yours... well, probably not much of this week because we're doing 'family stuff' and none of next week (maybe Saturday...) because I'm goin..g to band camp!! Get to play flute for hours on end each day.. lol, I'm such a nerd...

So yeah, hope you like it! :P
_________________________________________________

            “Oh, would you shut up already?” an angry voice called down from above, throwing an apple core along with it. I neatly ducked out of the way of that and the rock that soon followed, chuckling.

            I’d been down her for who knows how long, singing some  stupid song that was stuck in my head. Not only was it was great way to pass the time, but it also annoyed the heck out of the guards, something I lived for.

            The somewhat rank smell of stale urine and rotten food wafted around me as I threw the second apple up in the air, continuing to do so even when I heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs towards me. With my eyes forward, I tuned my ears to outside the cells bars, listening to their conversing.

            “I want to… bargain,” I heard a familiar voice say and I immediately placed it as the Alpha’s voice. Scoffing, I heard an angered response, something along the lines of disagreement, saying it wasn’t exactly the best thing to do. I couldn’t agree more.

            But clearly no one listened to that and before I knew it, the sound of creaky, rusting metal filled my ears and the Alpha came into view, his smug face immediately making my stomach turn. Great, this oughta be a fun little time.

            “What do you want?” I spat at him, unamused at his carefree attitude. After all, whenever one of your enemy’s had a look like that plastered on his face, it was never a good thing. But he just shrugged, his brown hair falling over his eyes as he sat down on the bench a few feet from me, gesturing for all but two of his men to leave the area.

            “Well then…” He paced my enclosed area, his loud footsteps echoing out into the room, the dungeon as a whole. I didn’t look at him, instead of the cracks that littered the sickly pale grey walls. Not only that, there was also grim and dirt streaked across them.

            I shuffled my feet as the Alpha began to speak again. “Isn’t it a treat to have the  Kiera Jones in my custody… You know, you’ve made quite the impression on… well, everyone. Word travels fast, you know.” I looked up at him and gave him the reaction that no doubt he was looking for.

            “Yeah, and who did you hear about me from, huh? There’s no way that the werewolves, completely closed off from all the other dimensions, just randomly heard about me.” He smirked, glad to see I was giving him the reaction he was looking for and I almost instantly regretted it, turning my face back to the wall. But the damage had been done.

            “You know, I’ve heard things...”

            “So I’ve heard,” I muttered sarcastically. His deep laugh filled the room and for a second, if I hadn’t been put in this situation, I could’ve mistaken the man in front of me for someone who was actually human and who cared about others. But in an instant, my thoughts changed.

            “I’ve heard that you, a feary brought up as a human, is the most powerful in all the dimensions, and I was a tad afraid. But I must say, having you in front of me now, I can’t really see what I was to be fearful of.”

I glared at him, the corner of my mouth turning up in response as I said, “Well, I can prove that for you.”

The guards behind a now amused Alpha chuckled at this but I just raised my eyebrow at this and brought my hand up to send a white hot stream of fire over to them. The Alpha’s satisfactory thoughts bounced off the walls of my skull and now I knew that this, me fighting, was what he wanted. Why, I had no clue. No doubt he was some sadistic person who reveled in people’s pain, especially the ‘most powerful feary’… great, wasn’t I in for a treat.