Chapter 4

Hope you guys like it! I've been in the middle of a writing frenzy and this is the result. And I have to say, wow! Almost 400 reads for FSTS in less than 4 days? Mental! Thanks guys!

Oh yeah, dedicated to the person above (right now I just cannot rememeber the name, sorry) because she voted on EVERY CHAP for FSTS. She, along with @daphneck, is amazing!

And now that I have the updated Wattpad app (anyone have that?) I can finally see who votes for my stories and who adds my stories to their reading list and I was surprised at how many people voted for every chapter of the book and I counted at least 20 in the past 2 months who added. Thank you guys!

Now read on, my fellow... readers.. :P

___________________________________________________

            “Kiera, c’mon! You can’t sleep the whole day away…” Believe me, I was trying to break through the haze that surrounded me because somebody  was giving me the world’s worst headache with his insistent talk. Seriously, a girl needed her sleep, even if she didn’t want it! Doesn’t Luke understand that?

            It’s not like I didn’t want to wake up, it’s just that my eyelids were so heavy and it felt like there was a bunch of sand in them. Weird description, I know, but it was the only way I could get my thoughts through.

Speaking of thoughts, I had to say that my brain, to put it mildly, was like a web. You know when you’re in fifth grade language arts class and they say you have to use a web to brainstorm ideas for a story? Yeah, that was mostly what my head consisted of right now.

Except I had no ideas, just pointless thoughts that would remain pointless until I ‘woke up’. Technically I was already awake, just with my eyes closed, but I couldn’t explain that to Luke otherwise he’d have my head on a stick. Oh wait, never mind, I couldn’t explain it period.

Finally, at long last, it was quiet and I almost let out a sigh. For just a second I enjoyed the peace and quiet that included no stupid King but my moment of solitude was interrupted by ice cold water being thrown on my face.

Well, at least I know there’s something that can snap me out of… whatever that was.

“The heck!” I cried, sitting up from the comfortable bed and wiping my eyes free of the water.  I glared at the two boys in front of me, one of them with a shocked look while the other just had one of amusement and a slight smirk.

Trevor stood up and grinned at me and Luke just shook his head in disbelief. “I can’t believe you actually did that…” he muttered, no doubt to the idiot in front of me who was holding a now empty jug in his hands. The dark headed boy smirked, his green eyes twinkling as he stated, “I told you I would, I proved you wrong, and it worked!”

The younger feary began to jump up and down while Luke clapped his hands sarcastically.

“Yay for you, now I’d like if we could actually get down to business?” The metaphorical question was directed at Trevor and while he just smirked, I took the time to notice where I was.

It looked like a hospital but considering the machines I was hooked up to were just a tad different than the humans, I automatically assumed I was on the third dimension. At least they still had the same boring white walls that made me want to puke, and the smell of… well, hospitals didn’t help either. That really weird, clean sorta smell? It burned sometimes and other times I just wanted to hurl. Thankfully, now was not one of those times.

            “Um, guys?” I commenting, peering at them through the curtain of soaked hair. Laughing as they snapped their heads up, I raised an eyebrow and immediately Luke began to speak.