A Little Family History

After much convincing and slight threatening the gang and I were back at it again. On the plane flying to Cornwall, England.

"Headmistress Morgan! Headmistress Morgan! Headmistress Morgan!" I said knocking on her office door.

"Come in." She yelled. I busted the door open and flew inside the room.

"Headmistress Morgan. We need to leave right now. Mr. Solomon told me what my necklace means and what it does. We have to go to the Gallagher family estate in Cornwall, England and find out what is there." I rushed out. She took a deep breath before taking off her glasses and looking at me.

"Sweetie, we just got back from Italy where you almost got taken again. Now you want to go to Europe again?" She asked looking up at me.

"They let me go! He let me go! Which mean one of two things. One, they don't want me yet, but they are making damn sure to let me know that they still do. Or two, they do want me but this kid, this person he's trying to buy me some time." I said faster.

"And why would he do that?" She asked crossing her arms.

"You think if I knew that I would be talking to you right now? Listen, this could be the place where everything clicks. Where everything makes sense. I sent myself this necklace for a reason. THIS is the reason. We have to go. I'm going whether you take me or not." I said before turning away.

"Ok. Ok. Pack your things. We leave in two hours while the plane is still here and has enough time to refuel." She said sighing.

"Thank you! So much. Seriously." I said before running out of her office. I ran to Tyler's room and banged on the door. He soon opened it.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked shirtless, obviously waken from a nap.

"No time to sleep Tyler. Pack your shit. We leave in two hours for England." I said before turning and banging on Jerry's door. I heard Tyler groan before closing his door as Jerry opened his.

"Rise and fucking shine sweetheart! Get packed. We leave in 2 hours for England." I said smiling up at him.

"Couldn't even give me a day before dragging me on another adventure?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"By the time we get there it'll be tomorrow. Time to face the day and get some answers Jerry. Let's go find out what the hell really happened to us over the summer." I said before hopping away to my room. I opened the door. "Get up bitches and pack your stuff." I said to Jess and Jade who were the only ones in there.

"Why?" They groaned.

"We're going to England." I said smiling before throwing a bunch of clothes into my freshly unpacked Italy bag. They groaned before rolling out of bed and beginning to pack.

As I got on the plane everyone was so exhausted that they immediately fell asleep. Now I, on the other hand, stayed up for another hour or so before sleep over took me and I just had to rest for a bit. Soon enough the plane landed in England and we were out and in a car taking us to the Gallagher family estate. It's weird getting to see a part of your family's heritage. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, but I'm on a mission so I have no time for either emotion. I got into the zone and was extremely pumped to be searching around in an ancient house. Yay!

"Ok. What's the game plan, Ela?" Jerry asked looking at me.

"Well, we're just going to search. Search anywhere that may hold anything valuable or just looks suspicious. That's about it. When we see the house we can designate a headquarters where we'll bring back anything that we find. I'd say we should we should wait until 12 a.m. to find anything and bring it back. Then we can fly home. Done. Easy in and out." I said looking at all of them. They shrugged before looking elsewhere. Suddenly we pulled into the front of the estate and my oh my was it big. It was huge. It was three stories high a couple of acres. It's was like a castle. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.