Waking Up

Ugh! I wish we could’ve stayed there longer. I was finding out so many answers to everything and then we had to leave. Only because Jerry and I were attacked. While Jerry and I already had it in our minds that we were going to be attacked. I knew we should’ve just gone by ourselves. If it was just Jerry and I we’d still be there. We’d still be hunting. We’d be fighting our way through Italy and getting some damn answers. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a couple deep breaths. It’s all for the best. They didn’t want me to get killed or taken. They were just looking out for me. I can’t hold that against them. Yes, I know we could’ve stayed but what if we stayed and the same thing happens all over again?

I can’t stop thinking about the flashback and the fight. This kid. This kid named Alex. He seemed so familiar to me while we were fighting. The reason being he was the one who abducted me. Yet during the abduction I was so calm. Like I knew this kid. Not just for meeting him when he was kidnapping me. I don’t know why he wore a mask if he knew I was going to recognize his voice. He knew that. Yet he still wore one. Well… I didn’t really see his face the first time. So maybe he knew that I’d remember the abduction but wouldn’t remember his face because it was too dark to see. Smart. I don’t remember meeting anyone name Alexander Parker before, but I feel like I really did know this kid. Maybe I didn’t recognize his name because it’s not his real name. No, the way he said his name like… I don’t know. I just felt like he was telling the truth. Like he really had no reason to lie to me at that point. Maybe he trusted me knowing his real name. But you only trust people that you know. And I don’t know if I know him. Although it sounded like he knew me! And I felt like I knew him. I just had a gut feeling. My gut feelings are usually pretty right about these things. It felt like how I felt when I was at the club and… wow… what if…? No! Alex and the guy from the club couldn’t have been the same person. No… it can’t be. Ugh! Not having any memories is absolute torture I can’t take it! Maybe if I look him up then… then I’ll know. Maybe.

I pulled out my laptop and started typing. I got into the CIA database pretty quickly and went on my search. Clicking on their search engine bar I typed in the name. Alexander Chase Parker. I clicked enter and waited for the file to pop up. It did. No picture though… bummer.

Name: Alexander Chase Parker.

Age: 17

DOB: January 18th 1997

School: None stated in system

Training: None stated in system

Location: No known location.

Alexander Parker, also known as Alex and other aliases, is the only son to parents Mark and Shannon Parker. Alexander is reported to have connections to the Circle. He is known to assist in searches and abductions for the Circle. His current ranking or position is unknown. Recent sightings may put him all over Europe. More details will be available as the come. This man, teenager and all, is on the most wanted list and is considered armed and dangerous. If in contact evacuate area immediately and call in for back up. He has been known to shoot and kill on spot with resistance.

So… I come in contact with the person who is on the most wanted list. He’s considered armed and dangerous. We’ve been warned to evacuate the area if he’s around. He’s been known to shoot and kill on spot with resistance. From all of that you’d think that he’s this dangerous, psychotic, evil, cold hearted assassin man. Yet just hours ago he stopped fight me and let me literally walk away without doing anything. And the time before that we had a flirtyish conversation. Don’t get me wrong I still think he’s a son of a bitch for attacking me and all that, but he didn’t seem that bad to me. I mean he even has a nickname for me, buttercup. The Alex I met and the Alexander they are describing are two different people. Then again… a lot of spies I know have two, or more, contrasting personalities when the time calls. I guess his personality around me is “I’m going to hit on this girl who I’ve been sent to abduct, just cause she’s pretty cute”. I guess. I kind of laughed at that thought. Even though this is not a joking matter. Am I really laughing at that? I’m really laughing at the fact that the guy who was sent to abduct me tried to hit on me. And wow! Was I really defending him earlier? I was. I was defending the guy who shot me with a tranquilizer gun and took me somewhere. I mean, the article said it. It said that he’s been known to assist with the abductions for the Circle.