What does Any of this mean?

“Hey bitch!

Yes, I’m writing to myself but who cares. I knew I’d loose this shit if I didn’t send it somewhere safe. So, I might as well make this shit entertaining. So wassup? I see you’re back at GA. How is it over there? Did everyone welcome you back with welcoming arms? Or maybe you’re not back at GA, you just made a quick pit stop before coming back. How do I know that? Well, I’m you. And we are contemplating staying and leaving. Though we haven’t told anyone about thinking about leaving. Anyways, I found all this while we were out. We thought of our friends back home when we bought it. I do miss them. Anyways, make sure they appreciate this shit because we worked damn hard for the money to buy this. Oh, and make sure you tell them you love them. Remember, when you give it to them we don’t know if it’s gonna be the last time we see them. Like ever. So, yea. That’s all I have. Enjoy. That’s the first letter Mr. Solomon.” I was sitting by Mr. Solomon’s bed. I don’t even know what time it was. It’s some time after dinner. Sundays were slow and I didn’t have anything to do all day so I spent most of my day talking to Mr. Solomon. I’ve been hoping he would wake up and just answer all my questions in his snarky tone, but no luck with that.  

“No, I’m not going to tell you what it is. That’d be too easy. If you already know, great. If you don’t everything leading up to you finding out the truth is gonna be worth it. That was the second letter.” I said reading it.

“Now this must have your head spinning. I’m telling you every possible story you could ever think about for this ring is going to be wrong. You just have to remember it. You HAVE to remember it and sooner or later you will. And when you do… well, I can’t prepare you for how you’re going to feel, because I don’t know how you’re going to feel. Go ahead, put it on. Give it a feel. See where that takes you. And that’s the last letter.” I said putting it down on his bed.

“I must’ve read these three notes a million and one times. These were the biggest clues I’ve had about what exactly happened over the summer. I got an insight of who I was during the summer. I got to see what I was thinking about. What I had done. Everything. Except all of it was encrypted. I didn’t tell myself what any of this means because I wanted myself to go on a hunt. Ok from the first note I learned that I was planning on probably not going back to Gallagher Academy. I learned that I was planning on staying wherever it was that I had been. I learned that I didn’t tell anyone I was thinking about leaving which meant everyone there, where I was, thought I was staying. I learned that I think I had a job. I did say that I worked hard for the money I used to buy this stuff. Except I don’t think I bought the stuff that I gave to myself. I think they were gifts. Anyways, I learned that I knew I was still maybe in danger. Because I said that I didn’t know if it will be that last time I see them. Maybe because someone would kill me or that I was actually planning on leaving again and staying with these other mystery people.” I said looking at him. I really hoped that he would wake up in the middle on my speech and give me some sort of spy wisdom. Something… Anything. But I got nothing.

“In the second note I learn that whatever the truth is it’s big, but if it’s so big why didn’t I just write it in the note. Maybe I thought someone was going to find the note and I didn’t want it to end up in the wrong hands, but then again I had sent thousands of dollars worth of jewelry through the mail, I’m pretty sure that wasn’t the case. Maybe I wanted me to hunt for the answer. The hunt is always better than the kill, but is it really when it’s a life or death situation? I did say that everything leading up to me finding out the truth is going to be worth it. So maybe I’m going to uncover more stuff than I did during the summer while trying to figure out what I did over the summer. I don’t think I’d send myself on some useless chase. I’m better than that.” I said nodding. I’m pretty sure if Mr. Solomon wasn’t hear and I was just talking to myself, I would check myself into a mental facility because I’m going crazy. I got up and started pacing around the room.