Plotting and Planning

“My brain hurts.” I groaned gripping my head.

“My hand hurts.” Jade groaned next to me.

“My butt hurts.” Jess said causing us to laugh.

“It wasn’t as much hard as it was tedious and time consuming.” Bri said rolling her eyes.

“This is true.” Dee said nodding. We just walked out of testing. What kind of testing you may ask. Gallagher Academy scheduled us to take our SAT’s, ACT’s, and SAT subject tests early and all on the same day. Just to “get it out of the way”. Hours of testing with a 5 minute break between each test, I think I died a little in there. Anyways, I’m actually glad that that’s over. Now I can focus on more important things. Like finding out what I did over the summer.

“You never explained why you got my to the room so late last week Sunday.” Jess said opening our room door. I threw my stuff on the ground in front of my bed before plopping down on it.

“Oh Tyler and I almost had sex.” I said nonchalantly. Hopefully they will sense my chillness and not ask questions about it.

“What?” They yelled in unison. I guess not. I shifted in a sitting position and faced them.

“Ok. What happened was that I was walking back from visiting Mr. Solomon. I hadn’t realized how late it had gotten. So I told him bye and left. Then Tyler came up behind me. We said we missed each other. We heard voices so we hid. While hiding we heard Headmistress Morgan, Agent Kingsley, and Quinn speaking. Quinn was telling them that she’s worried about Jerry and I. Agent Kingsley was defending Jerry and I while Headmistress Morgan told him to shut up. According to Quinn, we’re both showing signs of depression and sociopathy. So I kinda got upset at that.” I said before Jess cut me off.

“You’re not depressed and you’re definitely not a sociopath.” She said shaking her head.

“Yea. Anyways, after that I ran to my little hiding spot. Ty, of course, ran after me and was trying to comfort me. He was telling me that he knew me and I wasn’t a depressed sociopath. He said he loved me. I told him I loved him too. Then he kissed me. It was like sweet at first, but then it got pretty hot pretty quick. Soon his hand was squeezing my butt and I was taking off his shirt.  Once things were getting really interesting he stopped. He was like “you don’t want this” and I was like “yea I do” and he was like “No, you don’t want this.” Implying sex. And in my mind I was like “um… hell yea I want this” but I didn’t say it. So then he said “If you still want this after we graduate, then we can do this.” And so I agreed and stuff. And he walked me back to my room. And yea.” I said shrugging.

“So how long were you guys going at it for?” Jess asked smirking.

“I don’t know. I was too busy trying to undress him to count the minutes!” I said before we all laughed.

“So you guys are planning to do it after graduation?” Bri asked smiling.

“Yea… sometime after graduation, whether it be the night of or 6 months after.” I said biting my lip.

“Now you have motive to make it through the year.” Jade said.

“Yea, as if graduation in and of itself wasn’t motivation enough.” Dee added.

“Moving on to a better topic than my love life! The summer. So many unanswered questions. And I’m betting some of those questions resides in Florence.” I said pointing at the world map we had hung up on our back wall.

“Yes, because your forgotten summer is much more interesting than your almost sexapade with the mysterious spy in training and rebel son of the Circle’s leader. Go on.” Jess said oozing with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes before continuing.