The Peace Didn't Last Long

“Ela!” I heard as the room door busted open. Jerry and I sprang up. Since I was so close to the edge, I fell off the bed, dragging one of the sheets with me and hit my head. Great, more unnecessary damage to the already most dysfunctional part of my body. I held my head while opening my eye. “Well isn’t this sight all too familiar?” Tyler said looking down at me. He stood in my doorway looking between Jerry and me.

“Oh great.” I mumbled shaking my head.

“Are you naked?” He asked, his eyes widening.

“No, you idiot. My cami straps just fell down.” I said pulling off the sheet and showing him my clothes, all though I was wearing spankies instead of real shorts. Oh well.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you were.” Tyler retorted. “Guys, I found them.” Tyler yelled out the door. Why me? I knew they were going to find us eventually, but not this soon. I mean, we were gone one night! One freaking night and they find us the next morning. I knew we should’ve drove longer. I leaned my head back against the bed.

“Oh my gosh! Ela!” I heard Jess’s voice say causing me to open my eyes.

“Hey Jessy.” I said smiling up at her.

“Well at least we know they aren’t half way across the world.” Jade said coming into sight.

“I knew they wouldn’t have gone that far again.” Jake said walking into the room.

“Well, knowing her parents and looking at her track record, I’m not too sure about that.” Headmistress Morgan said walking in.

“I’m not sure about you guys, but I actually kind of like that about her.” Agent Kingsley added. Holy crap on crackers! How many freaking people did they bring?

“Did you bring the whole school?” I asked looking up them.

“Only us.” Jake said smiling.

“Why is she on the floor?” Agent Kingsley asked, making everyone turn to look at Tyler.

“I scared her and she fell.” Tyler replied shrugging.

“You did not scare me, I was just not expecting you!” I said crossing my arms.

“Are you naked?” Jade asked looking at me.

“No! My cami straps just fell!” I groaned frustrated. “And so what if I was? That’s none of your concern! Not like you’d really care what I do anyways, the both of you.” I said pointing at both her and Tyler.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jerry asked looking at them, finally realizing what was happening. He’s a bit slow when he’s woken up unexpectedly.

“We should be asking you two that question!” Agent Kingsley

“We need to talk.” Headmistress Morgan said seriously.

“Fine. Whatever. Can you guys leave so we can change?” I asked looking at them.

“You’re going to undress with him in here?” Tyler asked nodding at Jerry.

“Jerry has seen me half naked before. He might have even seen me fully naked, I don’t know what happened over the summer.” I said smirking. “Now get out!” I said pushing them out of the room and locking the door. I turned to look at Jerry and he just opened up his arms. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

“I did not expect them to find us that quickly.” He whispered.

“Me either. And then they just barge in here! And Tyler! Uh, he’s so frustrating. He comes in and acts like that, and then he says things like ‘You’re going to undress with him in here?’ like he actually cares what I do!” I groaned frustrated in his chest.