Therapy

Headmistress Morgan demanded that both Jerry and I have therapy sessions twice a week. She hired the ‘best youth therapist’ in the whole world. And by the whole world, she literally means the whole world. Connections can get you really far. The thing about this therapist is that she is only available to spies, spies in training, and spies’ kids. So it’s actually safe for me to disclose all my spyness and spy language and spy secrets to her. Anyways, she decided that I would see her after dinners on Mondays and Fridays. While Jerry sees her Tuesdays and Thursdays.  The therapist was all too happy and “honored” to leave her practice in the capable hands of her VP before coming here to help some of Gallagher Academy’s most “prized” students. I gagged at the thought. I don’t need a therapist. Yea, I did have a slight mental break down in which I called myself a sociopath, but whatever. That really doesn’t matter. I’m not crazy! I’m just a bit stressed, ok? People just need to see that! Jerry and I are stressed, not depressed or crazy or whatever the hell Headmistress Morgan thinks is wrong with our brain. Apparently she thinks it’s seriously messed up because we have to have these therapy sessions until she sees it “fit for us to stop”. Blah! This is bullshit. Therapy is gonna be a waste of my time. I’m going to spend hours out of my day talking to some stranger about how I feel when I could be using those hours figuring out what happened over the summer. Although they are nightmare inducing, the flashbacks Jerry and I have been having are really helping. We now know that we had to have been somewhere. Somewhere that teaches you how to shoot, with our newfound perfect shooting skills. It has to be some organization with much respect, because we got a lot of equipment that other organizations didn’t even know about. We’re trying not the think the worse, but if more negative evidence comes we’re going to have to face the facts, hard or not. There is a high possibility that we had been taken by the Circle while we were gone. Although I’m hoping that somehow the Italian Mafia kidnapped us. I mean we were in Italy, and the guy we shot’s name was Alejandro. Now that, I wouldn’t be terribly upset about. I’ve always had a fascination with the Mafia.

“What you thinking about?” Tyler asked squeezing my hand. I looked up at him. I’m so grateful that we worked everything out. I missed him so much. Like so much.

“A lot of things actually.” I said biting my lip. “Somehow I had gone from thinking about therapy to thinking about the Mafia…” I said slowly.

“Wow. You really are crazy.” He said teasingly.

“Ha, ha, ha. Very funny Tyler!” I said rolling my eyes.

“Therapy isn’t that bad. I went through it after that asshole who supplied sperm for my birth shot my mother right in front of me.” Tyler said before clenching his jaw. I rubbed my thumb gently across his. He loosened up.

“If you can do it, I can do it.” I said smiling up at him.

“Then again I was 7 at the time.

“You lost your mom. The people here just think I’m a little bit crazy.” I said looking up at him.

“Aren’t we all a little bit crazy?” Tyler asked biting his lip.

“Yea, but I guess people just get goof at hiding it.” I replied shrugging before I arrived at the Therapist’s office.

“Have fun. Don’t resist too much.” Tyler said smiling down at me.

“Fine.” I said sighing.

“I love you my little Sociopath.” He said happily.

“I love you too my big Monster.” I said smiling up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips before pulling me in for a hug. “I’ll see you in an hour.” I said pulling out.