Chapter 4

Author's Note

HEY GUYS THIS IS ACTUALLY CHAPTER 7 BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYTHING I TRY TO CHANGE IT TO CHAPTER 7 AND PUBLISH IT IT DOESN'T WORK.  

**********

Violet

I am going to blow his ears off. Wait till we get inside.

As he unlocks the door, I get ready to yell at him I am stopped by voices already yelling at him.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

"How could you do this!?"

"How could you not tell us!?"

"You bitch you don't fucking care about anyone but yourself?!" I hear a man yell. I hear you bro.

"Guys! I'm sorry I was going to tell you soon but how did you guys find out?" Ace questions the three men that look dashing and just like Ace.

They all look really hot and very similar just like Ace and Aaron. They all have the same features except the fact that Ace looks a little younger than all of them including Aaron.

"So you weren't planning on telling us anytime soon!" The oldest looking one says.

"That's not it, it's just that I was going to tell everyone at dinner all together" Ace replies. "But you told Aaron" The second oldest looking one says.

"Of course" Ace mutters under his breath. "I was going to tell him with you guys but he was at the party where I announced it" Ace explained.

"So you told basically everyone before your own family" The third oldest looking one says. I know, I know I need names but its the best I got.

"I'm sorry okay" Ace says. 'I'm sorry my ass' I thought. He doesn't care.

"Fine" the oldest one says. Now they are all looking at me standing right in front of the closed door. I hadn't even bothered to move from my spot. I stood there in pure confusion.

Who the hell were these people!? Why are they all looking at me?! Do I have something on my face? Do I look terrible?

I think it's best if I leave and I can yell at him tomorrow. I move closer to Ace. "Why are they all staring at me" I whisper into his ear.

"Dude what's she saying" the third oldest asks. Ace chuckles and answers his question. "She's asking why you guys are staring at her." They all laugh at what Ace says. Well that's rude!

"Our apologies we just ignored you" the oldest looking one says. "I'm Aiden. Ace's oldest brother." He sticks out his hand for me to shake. I put my hand in his to shake but he pushes me into a hug. "Ahhh no formalities, you're gonna be my sister-in-law" he says.

"Oh okay" I don't know what else to say. "I'm Anthony. Ace's second oldest brother." He also has his hands open gesturing for a hug. I step in accepting the hug.

"And I am Ace's third oldest brother, Austin" he also gave me a hug. Wow they all seem so nice, I wonder what went wrong with Ace.

"And you already meet Aaron. Aaron is Ace's fourth oldest brother" Aiden explains. "Oh wow four brothers. That's nice" I say, which causes everyone to chuckle but, of course, not Ace.

"Oh and I am Violet Jones" I almost forgot to tell them my name.

"We already know the name of the lady that finally got my brother to settle down" the comment that Aiden just made, made me want to tell them that it's not true. I can't give someone false happiness. Believe me when I say I have been on the receiving end of such things and its not nice when the truth hits you.