Chapter 1

Ace

I woke up to my head pounding. It hurts so much.

I guess I shouldn't have drank so much last night. Regretting my decision of drinking last night I turned to my right only to see a blond sleeping naked next to me. I smirked as the memories of last night came back to me. She was amazing. But unfortunately she's gotta go.

Without waking her up I move off of the bed and get into the shower.

The shower felt great and relaxing. If I could stay in the shower all day I would but unfortunately I have to work. I didn't mind working, actually I loved it. 

I the CEO of a multibillion dollar company. I know I might sound like a workaholic but I enjoy being in the office because it's peaceful like a safe haven and I can do what I do best. Although I have to admit it can be stressful at times or most of the times.

I quickly wrap a towel around my waist and left the bathroom. Before my foot steps past the threshold of the bathroom I am greeted by my little blond friend. "Good morning Ace" Venessa, I think, said very seductively as she put her hand on my chest as she moves closer to me.

"Good morning" I said without emotion as I remove her hand from my bare chest and walk around her. As I did I could see her face fall. "What's wrong? I thought you liked me" Venessa was now pouting at me. Ha. I laughed to myself. Like that is going to work sweetheart.

"I liked you for one night not forever". I had said with a smirk on my face. With that said she lets out a loud gasp.

"What! How could you, you used me" I couldn't believe that Venessa was now shedding tears. Oh honey, so many people have tried that but not going to work, I thought to myself.

I roll my eyes at her little show, "now don't you dare make me look like the bad guy here, you knew what you were getting yourself into last night. I clearly told you that this-" I said pointing between Venessa and I "is only for one night".

As those words left my mouth, I saw Venessa's had come right for my face in full speed; but I caught her hand before it hit my face. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME! HOW COULD YOU USE ME?" Is she really accusing me of "using" her?

"Oh no don't you dare accuse me of using you because if we go back to the bar there is video surveillance that you-" I said pointing at her "willingly came with me and me telling you that this was a one night thing" I was upset now. She will not accuse of doing something I didn't do.

"Whatever" was all she had to say. I knew it was fake because she dropped her tears fast, but I won't have anymore of her after what she had just said. "Now I was going to let you stay for breakfast but since you started this whole drama, I insist that you leave now while you can or I call security". I won't tolerate her. I don't tolerate anybody.

"WHAT! ARE YOU REALLY KICKING ME OUT?" She shrieked. Man I am starting to really really really hate this woman. I still have a hangover from last night but on top of that I have a drama queen yelling at me first thing in the morning. "Be quite and get out" I yelled back. I mean although the shower helped I still can't deal with this.

She huffed and put her clothes on very angrily and stomped out of my room. When I finally heard the door slam I left my room and went to kitchen and made myself some green tea.

Once I made my tea I went out to the terrace and sat down and enjoyed my tea.

After finishing my tea I left for work. Today was not a very busy day but today I had to hire a new assistant because my current assistant was going to leave in about 2 weeks to go back to Ohio so she could be near her parents.