(17) Jin is Shaken

Your Perspective

💋

I gasp when I feel his hands wrap around my waist. The first grip brings me shock, but later, seeing the mischief in his eyes, I giggle. His head swoops into the crook of my neck, and my cheek rests on his head as I squeal from the tickling feeling he emerges.

Jin is kissing me, at bed-n'-breakfast, in a new room, with a new dress on.

Having vacation for two days, Jin made it evident he wasn't going to be chilling around the dorm often, to the boys. Taehyung was no longer with him and tagging along. This weekend, this weekend consisted of nothing but Jin an me. Only us, and it was a romantic adventure, in a town I couldn't even remember to pronounce. I feel safe here, I feel safe in his arms.

He barely covers his face with a mask around me anymore. Not in this place. Not in this fairy-tale-like two days.

"Mmm," I moan, trying not to giggle when he starts to use his teeth while teasing my neck, "We sure are missing your band member. Would've been more fun to have him around." I tease, he stops, glaring at me.

Jin still has his glasses on from the proper lunch date this morning. He drove me around the shops, held my hands until it drenched with both our sweats, and twirled me around playfully when I'd walk off too far. He made a dog joke when scolding me, but his eyes were playful, free, and enjoying our time.

No man looks at me ever, the way Jin looks at me.

My heart ranges to one answer, when questioning my feelings towards him. One answer.

This answer rules more than just liking him, and I see the changes from the way I softly catch myself staring his way. Wanting to make him laugh, wishing for him to confide in me, or craving the trust he so carelessly brings.

I break away from my thoughts when Jin chuckles. "When we got home, it didn't take him time to come out and tell everyone. I saved myself from any more social-disasters by coming back to you here."

"They didn't ask where you were going?"

"They did."

"What did you say?" I whisper.

Jin smiles a tiny bit. "I made it clear I was going out to have fun alone for a few days," his eyes then find mine, "...I couldn't let them in on my secret of coming to see you. Not yet."

I smile when he emphasizes the last of his phrases. Smiling, I lean in to peck his lips, hugging his torso that lays in a cozy turtleneck before me. We're fully clothed, fooling around, giggling and speaking – this has been the entire getaway. He's treats me well and has fun with me without peeling my clothes off – another healthy interaction with a man that I never thought to experience.

Jin cups the side of my face, moving my hair from my eyes, as he kisses my urging lips with care. He's sweet and gentle, I thoroughly allow him to kiss me without any interruptions from my heart that wobbles in my chest.

He pulls away, his thumb brushing my cheek while I keep my eyes closed.

I breathe in his face. It comes out shaky when whispers trail, "How much are they really asking from you?"

I don't open my eyes.

"What?" I hear the confusion in his words.

"Sarah and Duke. What's the real figure?" I want to know. I know it's a lot, and I fear it's more than I think it is.

I don't open my eyes.

"It doesn't matter...I've got it under control." Jin's thumb taps my cheek before grazing my skin again. Even with such serious tones of questions, he tries to soothe me and that makes my heart ache for him and our situation more.