(3) don't hurt her

Jin's Perspective

💋

I am woken by a shake of the bed. The springs jolt and so does my body on it. Eyes flickering, they sting and beg to shut again but I am too curious over what happens in the room. I can't tell the time of day, but the digital time is written in the corner on a clock, and my eyes go huge.

I hop off the bed.

My breath is caught and I look at the you. You're running around trying to find your robe. You cling on to the ends and cover your naked body. Your eyes are beautiful and wild from shock. Your hair is messy and explains the events of last night. I smile to myself while putting on my jeans; watching you panic.

"We're going to die, I'm going to die," you mumble and I hear it. My brows furrow but there is a small smile on my face as I slip into my shirt and grab my jacket that is by your feet.

I stand and come face-to-face with you. You are nibbling at your lip, eyes on the clock then the door. I am awkward because I remember those lips from last night. I also remember pulling your hair, knotting it between my fingers and making it the mess it is right now. I swallow hard and snap out of my thoughts.

"I guess your boss didn't wake us?" My question revolves around more than what it asks. You answer and I get what I need, "Exactly, which means my ass is dead. Sarah probably went out for work and that means Duke is in. If he finds out I didn't head off to the others last night."

I step back, clearing my throat in awkwardness. There are butterflies in my stomach from seeing you so adorable while woken, but then I remember who you are and what last night was. I feel idiotic and shy. "Others? Were there..." the gulp in my throat intensifies, "were there more to get to last night?"

You nod, shrugging, "I was trying to have a productive night and get work done."

I smile. I don't know if it reaches my eyes because I'm sure I'm faking it. "Wow. I feel special. What a great goal-setter you are."

You scoff and I watch the change in your character from last night to now. "Don't judge my work," you pipe, "I don't judge yours, twinkle toes." I am taken aback over the sassiness that rages in your voice.

Seductive, sweet, hot and sexy you were last night with me. This morning, waking so quick and hugging your naked body tight behind a shield of cloth, all while jumping around, snapping, and playing moody...not a good way for a woman like you to cater to business.

"The way you're behaving with me right now is different from last night," I clarify my doubts. My eyes narrow and I see the click of realization over your attitude hit. Suddenly, you aren't looking at the door in fear and your eyes are gleaming with sweetness in my direction.

You jump cute. You peck my lips with a kiss. I flutter my eyes in surprise, not expecting that, before seeing you cover your tracks well. You apologize with cute eyes, my insides want to give in but I know it's a show. You're trying not to get a bad review of sorts or complaint, and that causes amusement to roll inside me.

"Suddenly happy, huh?" I question.

I laugh when your eye twitches. Your smile is big and you shake your head before leaning over to kiss me again. I lean away.

"Doesn't that charge?" I ask and you grin, grabbing the collars of my jacket and pulling my lips to yours. I kiss without hesitation.

I smile at what you murmur by my lips. "This one's for free, okay?" You say.

I smile. It is shy. I feel shy when in comparison from last night and all that happened. I can't believe half of it. I feel like the minute you kissed me, straddled me, made me feel...that was the minute I lost all morality. I did the illegal last night and weirdly enough, looking at you glowing so close, I didn't regret it.