(5) no wonder you don't have a girlfriend

💋

Jin Perspective

I can feel eyes on my face. They seem soft and curious watching me sleep and I take a moment to mumble a soft, "What?"

One eye of mine is squished, the other barely open. I catch you smile from my blurred vision and my heart skips from its slow course of rhythm. If I look right, you seem to be shyly smiling away. But then I blink and see that I must've just been imagining that reaction.

Your face, beautiful, woken, and  touched with makeup. It takes me a second to see that your hair is wet, and you are laying in a robe. My head arches, eyes still tired while I look around and see I'm still in your room. The difference from last night is the darkness that is no longer found. The sun from your opened windows plays along with the loud wind that tickles your curtains.

I look back at you.

My smile is carrying embarrassment. "I fell asleep again?"

You nod. There is something behind your eyes I cannot read. In this moment I forget who you are, what you represent, and why your arm rests with a snuggle on my hand draped under you. All I see is a beautiful woman in my arms, woken and greeting me with a smile that would make any man drop to his knees and propose. Not that I was going to, I awkwardly laugh inside my head before blinking away and looking around the room again.

"Are you like this with all women you sleep with?" You snuggle into the pillow my head rests on and your mouth smells minty. My cheeks flush and I am scared to speak. It is clear you cleaned up, but just tasting my own mouth right now, I'm afraid to have your poor nostrils smell me.

"Haven't slept with many." I awkwardly laugh. "I haven't even gotten past initial texting at this point. Been too busy with the group to really..." I stop, realizing I'm rambling and soft eyes are sweet while listening. This is weird.

I blush. I shouldn't be here but still am, a second night, a second morning after. This morning is different since you aren't panicked, and none are dragging you out violently...

You pout. I blush harder when seeing that my awkwardness brings a prostitute amusement. "No girl messages you back?"

"I know, right?" I try to laugh with you. "I mean," I point at my face, "Look at me, it's hard to believe."

You are giggling, and I am no longer blushing. I smile shy, but I don't blush. I like how you laugh.

"You are really handsome." Your laughter dims a little. There is the same look in your eyes as before and I am growing hot again. "If I were to receive a text from you I would've replied instantly."

I grin, smirk, and play into my façade as a player. "Of course you would, look at me." I repeat myself. You laugh again but manage to roll your eyes a little before patting my chest and sitting away from my arm.

My arm is numb. Millions of needles prick slow under my skin and it takes a while to have my joints and muscles wake. Sitting up and exaggeratedly wiggling my naked muscles around, I mumble about your weight and smile to myself when you gasp and slap at my chest with a light tap. I smile larger, your hand is hesitant to touch me even with slaps and I find that amusing. I also find it cute.

My joking dims down for a second. For someone I've spent two nights with already, its strange that I get uncomfortable just speaking naturally in conversation. So I try. I try as a I say, "You don't have to be scared to touch me outside of work."

Your brows arch as you are handling your wet hair. You laugh.

My bros jump as well. "That came out wrong, what I meant was-" My bottom lip is bit by your teeth teasingly and I seal my words fast. I am shocked, but more so I am shy all over again, and I hate it. You blink, stare over at my eyes. The fact that you don't comment on my bad breath amazes me.