(4) no talking, just fucking

WARNING
Sexual Content Ahead
If you do not choose to read sexually explicit work, simply scroll all the way to the bottom of the writing and I have left a quick SUMMARY for you to scan over. This way, you won't have to read anything you don't want AND you will not be left behind on necessary information.

NOTE: Next chapters will involve humour and developing a relationship outside of just sex.

💋

Your Perspective

I sat in soapy water. It was warm and felt good on my skin. I wish the bath was hotter, the wish to sink in further was constant but I knew I couldn't. I stare blank, seeing the tiny rainbows on the bubbles that were big and close to pop.

One frames over my toe and pops. I smile to myself before paying attention to the woman who uses a beautiful cloth to wash my skin. The sheet is so soft even while soaked, I feel unworthy since it's worth is more than what I get from my normal shifts with clients.

"He didn't touch you, did he?" The woman wiping me down is soft with voice. But the anger in her small eyes is vulgar.

I shake my head. "Nothing I couldn't handle."

There was a snort. "You were crying like a bitch down there," another woman sang out.

This woman is Cya. She has big lips, similar to Jin's if I look long enough. Her hair is long and ends close to her small bottom, her waist slim and thighs even slimmer. She is a beautiful thin girl. Cya looks to the mirror, completing her makeup on her own. She never likes the other girls helping her, let another touching her.

The one who helps me, Tea is what we call her here. She says, "...and you were quiet in your room similarly like a bitch as well."

I smile while staring at Tea's cheek, she is sweet and mother-like always. I feel safe around her. But by looking at the bruises on her cheek and down her arms, I wonder who makes her feel safe after her occasional violent nights.

It is clear while I was with sweet Jin last night, Tea was with a monster who now walks the streets free. She can't say nothing about it. She was paid. In those measure everything done to her is...valid.

"I was busy cleaning up for my clients tonight," Cya says with a grin. She looks at me through the mirror as she smirks. "Maybe I'll swoop in and have a chance with your special idol one."

I say nothing. I focus on the bubbles again. I like the bubbles. I like bathing. It's relaxing and no one other than the girls from the brothel are allowed in. Duke never steps in. This is my safe place.

"Jin will be Y/N's client the entire two weeks. No other girl will be offered to him during his stays here." Tea's voice is scolding. She's angry, but her gentle touch on my skin is still so kind.

My butt slides on the bottom of the bath. If I were a child I would've drowned if not for Tea.

Others lay more in their baths than me. In rows around this huge room. Rows of mirrors are also standing while the women get ready for their nights.

I as well, sit and get clean, making sure not to have my hair wet and frizz from it's design.

Tea did my hair.  She has no client tonight, she is safe and free to help me as she always does. I keep smiling while looking at her.